GIGABYTE introduces a fully modulated AIO PC model to answer any requirements in the most time and cost efficient way. Whether you want a turnkey, a highly customized or only a barebone product, the GB-AEBN solution can answer your needs, as the entire system is broken down into integrated and standardized modules that can be easily and quickly upgraded or replaced. With this modulated concept, the specifications of the GB-AEBN can be calibrated towards the needs of any kind of end user, and therefore it can be suitable for your targets.
Thanks to its modulated concept, we are able to adapt most of the GB-AEBN parts to deliver any kind of end-user advantage, and you can easily modify them afterwards. The GB-AEBN solution supports components from any supplier complying to our product's form factors (Intel's AIO Mini-ITX standard, slim ODD bay, 3.5'' SATA bay, etc.).
With a fast and easy handling of components, our solution is ready for future upgrades and covers you from obsolescence risk. Our solution being modulated, you can optimize you inventory management by ordering different modules and different quantities at different times. Our solution is designed to be versatile and thus economic in handling.
Sandy Bridge Microarchitecture
The GB-AEBN AIO supports Intel's new 32 nm microarchitecture and the LGA 1155 socket, allowing our product to operate with the new Intel Core processor family, which brings, among others, a 25% performance improvement and lower power consumption compared to the previous CPU generation.
The GB-AEBN includes two USB 3.0 ports, enabling superfast transfer rates of up to 5Gbs. This new technology will make users experience a speed about 10 times faster than the previous USB 2.0, with which USB 3.0 ports will still be compatible. Moreover, USB 3.0 also delivers a 9 times bigger power transfer, which means a much faster charge of external devices such as cell phones, MP3 players, and so on.
Latest News Posts
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard