GIGABYTE introduces a fully modulated AIO PC model to answer any requirements in the most time and cost efficient way. Whether you want a turnkey, a highly customized or only a barebone product, the GB-AEBN solution can answer your needs, as the entire system is broken down into integrated and standardized modules that can be easily and quickly upgraded or replaced. With this modulated concept, the specifications of the GB-AEBN can be calibrated towards the needs of any kind of end user, and therefore it can be suitable for your targets.
Thanks to its modulated concept, we are able to adapt most of the GB-AEBN parts to deliver any kind of end-user advantage, and you can easily modify them afterwards. The GB-AEBN solution supports components from any supplier complying to our product's form factors (Intel's AIO Mini-ITX standard, slim ODD bay, 3.5'' SATA bay, etc.).
With a fast and easy handling of components, our solution is ready for future upgrades and covers you from obsolescence risk. Our solution being modulated, you can optimize you inventory management by ordering different modules and different quantities at different times. Our solution is designed to be versatile and thus economic in handling.
Sandy Bridge Microarchitecture
The GB-AEBN AIO supports Intel's new 32 nm microarchitecture and the LGA 1155 socket, allowing our product to operate with the new Intel Core processor family, which brings, among others, a 25% performance improvement and lower power consumption compared to the previous CPU generation.
The GB-AEBN includes two USB 3.0 ports, enabling superfast transfer rates of up to 5Gbs. This new technology will make users experience a speed about 10 times faster than the previous USB 2.0, with which USB 3.0 ports will still be compatible. Moreover, USB 3.0 also delivers a 9 times bigger power transfer, which means a much faster charge of external devices such as cell phones, MP3 players, and so on.
Latest News Posts
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset