GIGABYTE introduces a fully modulated AIO PC model to answer any requirements in the most time and cost efficient way. Whether you want a turnkey, a highly customized or only a barebone product, the GB-AEBN solution can answer your needs, as the entire system is broken down into integrated and standardized modules that can be easily and quickly upgraded or replaced. With this modulated concept, the specifications of the GB-AEBN can be calibrated towards the needs of any kind of end user, and therefore it can be suitable for your targets.
Thanks to its modulated concept, we are able to adapt most of the GB-AEBN parts to deliver any kind of end-user advantage, and you can easily modify them afterwards. The GB-AEBN solution supports components from any supplier complying to our product's form factors (Intel's AIO Mini-ITX standard, slim ODD bay, 3.5'' SATA bay, etc.).
With a fast and easy handling of components, our solution is ready for future upgrades and covers you from obsolescence risk. Our solution being modulated, you can optimize you inventory management by ordering different modules and different quantities at different times. Our solution is designed to be versatile and thus economic in handling.
Sandy Bridge Microarchitecture
The GB-AEBN AIO supports Intel's new 32 nm microarchitecture and the LGA 1155 socket, allowing our product to operate with the new Intel Core processor family, which brings, among others, a 25% performance improvement and lower power consumption compared to the previous CPU generation.
The GB-AEBN includes two USB 3.0 ports, enabling superfast transfer rates of up to 5Gbs. This new technology will make users experience a speed about 10 times faster than the previous USB 2.0, with which USB 3.0 ports will still be compatible. Moreover, USB 3.0 also delivers a 9 times bigger power transfer, which means a much faster charge of external devices such as cell phones, MP3 players, and so on.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available