TORRANCE, Calif. -May 2, 2011 -TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the 450 Mbps Dual Band Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-684UB-the world's first ultra-high performance 450 Mbps wireless USB adapter.
The 450 Mbps Dual Band Wireless N USB Adapter upgrades laptop and desktop connectivity to the highest wireless performance available today. Computers purchased with integrated wireless are most often outfitted with either 150 Mbps Wireless N or even slower 54 Mbps Wireless G technology-which bottlenecks performance to 150 Mbps or 54 Mbps respectively when connecting to a 450 Mbps router. TRENDnet's TEW-684UB is the first wireless USB adapter that has the capability of connecting to a router at 450 Mbps speeds.
Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology with three spatial streams per antenna generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput of 450 Mbps. Quickly connect to a 450 Mbps 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz wireless network at the touch of a button, with the convenience of one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Place the adapter in the most ergonomic location with the included three foot USB extension cable. WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the adapter convey device status.
"In the highly competitive Networking market space, it is fairly difficult to be the first to market with new technology," stated Pei Huang, President and CEO of TRENDnet. "Thanks to the dedication of all TRENDnet employees, we have brought to market, not only the first 450 Mbps USB adapter, but also the first 450 Mbps router, 450 Mbps Ethernet adapter, and 450 Mbps access point. Now for the first time, TRENDnet gives consumers the opportunity to network all of their devices to a high speed 450 Mbps network."
The 450 Mbps Dual Band Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-684UB, comes with a three year limited warranty and an MSRP of U.S. $79.99.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnet is an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a complete line of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small to mid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnet is headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch offices in Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet products are sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistently recognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleled support. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Three new Xbox One S deals for release week
- New Battlefield series interface launches on PS4
- WhatsApp to share user data with Facebook
- Domino's Pizza begins testing drone delivery
- The best way to rock out to premium audio anywhere
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller