Precision cut, formfitting $4.99 MSRP rubber base provides highly affordable and easy to apply solution for stabilizing a 2010 Mac mini on any surface
May 2, 2011, Woodstock, IL -- Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech®) http://www.newertech.com, a leading developer of Macintosh®, PC, iPod®, iPhone®, and iPad® performance upgrades and accessories, announced today that it has expanded its line of accessories for the Apple® Mac® mini with the introduction of the new $4.99 MSRP NewerTech NuPad Base for the 2010 Mac mini. The NuPad Base provides a flat, formfitting, non-skid rubber foot that eliminates the sliding and skidding that can occur from day to day use and access of a 2010 Mac mini.
Provides Stable Mac mini Access On Any Surface
Precision cut to match the shape of the Mac mini's underside access door, the NewerTech NuPad Base is easily applied via adhesive backing and solves the problem of the 2010 Mac mini sliding out of position on smooth surfaces such as desktops and entertainment center shelving. With the NuPad Base installed, everyday actions such as inserting a DVD no longer result in having to readjust the mini's orientation, while access to the mini's access door remains unhindered.
Ideal For Stacked minis
The NewerTech NuPad Base also provides added anti-skid stability when two 2010 Mac minis are used in a stacked position on a desktop or when suspended under a desk, shelf or cabinet via the acrylic NewerTech NuShelf Dual Mount: http://www.newertech.com/products/nushelf2010dual.php
NuPad Base Features:
Non-skid rubber surface provides stable operation.
Unhindered access to the mini's bottom cover.
Stack multiple Mac minis without fear of scratches.
Easy to apply with adhesive backing.
One Year Warranty.
The NewerTech NuPad Base for the 2010 Mac mini is available immediately from NewerTech's exclusive distributor, Other World Computing (OWC®), as well as through the retail channel. For more information on the NewerTech NuPad Base, visit: http://newertech.com/products/nupadbaseformacmini.php For more information on other accessories for 2005-2010 Mac mini models, visit: http://www.newertech.com/products/macmini_acc.php
For more information on NewerTech's complete line of computer accessories and upgrades for Macs, PCs, and iOS devices, visit: http://www.newertech.com/products
"We feel a Mac mini should remain positioned where you want it," said Grant Dahlke, Brand Manager, Newer Technology, Inc. "The NuPad Base for the 2010 Mac mini eliminates that hassle of constantly having to readjust a mini's position after any casual contact or from accessing its optical drive."
About Newer Technology, Inc.
Since 1984, Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech) has been recognized as the leading developer of performance upgrades and accessories for Macintosh and PC computers, iPods, iPhones, and iPads. NewerTech is headquartered in Woodstock, Illinois. Dealer inquiries are welcome by calling 815-308-7001 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives