Mushkin Announces Triple-Channel Memory Kits for the Intel Core i7 Platform
DENVER, November 17, 2008 - Mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance memory products, today announced the release of its triple-channel memory kits designed specifically for the new Intel® Core i7TM platform. The flagship offering of the new memory kits is the XP3-12800 7-8-7, allowing end users to extract higher performance at 1600MT/s than competitors' products while staying within safe operating voltages. Additionally, early adopters of the new platform will find Mushkin's triple-channel products stable and reliable, ensuring a trouble-free migration.
"We've worked diligently to create parts for the Core i7 platform that push specifications to unprecedented levels while maintaining the high quality and reliability standards of our existing products," said Brian Flood, director of product development for Mushkin. "Our triple-pack customers will be rewarded with the utmost reliability from our standard rated products, and greatly increased performance from our high performance line."
998674 - 3GB (3x1GB) XP3-10666 6-6-6-18 1.65V
998675 - 6GB (3x2GB) XP3-10666 6-6-6-18 1.65V
998676 - 3GB (3x1GB) HP3-10666 7-7-7-20 1.5-1.6V
998677 - 6GB (3x2GB) HP3-10666 7-7-7-20 1.5-1.6V
998583 - 3GB (3x1GB) EM3-10666 9-9-9-24 1.5V
998585 - 6GB (3x2GB) EM3-10666 9-9-9-24 1.5V
998678 - 3GB (3x1GB) XP3-12800 7-8-7-20 1.65V
998679 - 6GB (3x2GB) XP3-12800 7-8-7-20 1.65V
998680 - 3GB (3x1GB) XP3-12800 8-8-8-24 1.6-1.65V
998681 - 6GB (3x2GB) XP3-12800 8-8-8-24 1.6-1.65V
998658 - 3GB (3x1GB) HP3-12800 9-9-9-27 1.5-1.6V
998659 - 6GB (3x2GB) HP3-12800 9-9-9-27 1.5-1.6V
998682 - 3GB (3x1GB) HP3-8500 6-6-6-18 1.5-1.6V
998683 - 6GB (3x2GB) HP3-8500 6-6-6-18 1.5-1.6V
998570 - 3GB (3x1GB) EM3-8500 7-7-7-20 1.5V
998571 - 6GB (3x2GB) EM3-8500 7-7-7-20 1.5V
The new triple packs are immediately available at mushkin.com in 3GB (3x1GB) and 6GB (3x2GB) kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features Mushkin's FrostByte heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all Mushkin products, these modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, Mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. Mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. Mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 14-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent