Mushkin Announces Triple-Channel Memory Kits for the Intel Core i7 Platform
DENVER, November 17, 2008 - Mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance memory products, today announced the release of its triple-channel memory kits designed specifically for the new Intel® Core i7TM platform. The flagship offering of the new memory kits is the XP3-12800 7-8-7, allowing end users to extract higher performance at 1600MT/s than competitors' products while staying within safe operating voltages. Additionally, early adopters of the new platform will find Mushkin's triple-channel products stable and reliable, ensuring a trouble-free migration.
"We've worked diligently to create parts for the Core i7 platform that push specifications to unprecedented levels while maintaining the high quality and reliability standards of our existing products," said Brian Flood, director of product development for Mushkin. "Our triple-pack customers will be rewarded with the utmost reliability from our standard rated products, and greatly increased performance from our high performance line."
998674 - 3GB (3x1GB) XP3-10666 6-6-6-18 1.65V
998675 - 6GB (3x2GB) XP3-10666 6-6-6-18 1.65V
998676 - 3GB (3x1GB) HP3-10666 7-7-7-20 1.5-1.6V
998677 - 6GB (3x2GB) HP3-10666 7-7-7-20 1.5-1.6V
998583 - 3GB (3x1GB) EM3-10666 9-9-9-24 1.5V
998585 - 6GB (3x2GB) EM3-10666 9-9-9-24 1.5V
998678 - 3GB (3x1GB) XP3-12800 7-8-7-20 1.65V
998679 - 6GB (3x2GB) XP3-12800 7-8-7-20 1.65V
998680 - 3GB (3x1GB) XP3-12800 8-8-8-24 1.6-1.65V
998681 - 6GB (3x2GB) XP3-12800 8-8-8-24 1.6-1.65V
998658 - 3GB (3x1GB) HP3-12800 9-9-9-27 1.5-1.6V
998659 - 6GB (3x2GB) HP3-12800 9-9-9-27 1.5-1.6V
998682 - 3GB (3x1GB) HP3-8500 6-6-6-18 1.5-1.6V
998683 - 6GB (3x2GB) HP3-8500 6-6-6-18 1.5-1.6V
998570 - 3GB (3x1GB) EM3-8500 7-7-7-20 1.5V
998571 - 6GB (3x2GB) EM3-8500 7-7-7-20 1.5V
The new triple packs are immediately available at mushkin.com in 3GB (3x1GB) and 6GB (3x2GB) kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features Mushkin's FrostByte heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all Mushkin products, these modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, Mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. Mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. Mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 14-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
Latest News Posts
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20