Mushkin Announces Triple-Channel Memory Kits for the Intel Core i7 Platform
DENVER, November 17, 2008 - Mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance memory products, today announced the release of its triple-channel memory kits designed specifically for the new Intel® Core i7TM platform. The flagship offering of the new memory kits is the XP3-12800 7-8-7, allowing end users to extract higher performance at 1600MT/s than competitors' products while staying within safe operating voltages. Additionally, early adopters of the new platform will find Mushkin's triple-channel products stable and reliable, ensuring a trouble-free migration.
"We've worked diligently to create parts for the Core i7 platform that push specifications to unprecedented levels while maintaining the high quality and reliability standards of our existing products," said Brian Flood, director of product development for Mushkin. "Our triple-pack customers will be rewarded with the utmost reliability from our standard rated products, and greatly increased performance from our high performance line."
998674 - 3GB (3x1GB) XP3-10666 6-6-6-18 1.65V
998675 - 6GB (3x2GB) XP3-10666 6-6-6-18 1.65V
998676 - 3GB (3x1GB) HP3-10666 7-7-7-20 1.5-1.6V
998677 - 6GB (3x2GB) HP3-10666 7-7-7-20 1.5-1.6V
998583 - 3GB (3x1GB) EM3-10666 9-9-9-24 1.5V
998585 - 6GB (3x2GB) EM3-10666 9-9-9-24 1.5V
998678 - 3GB (3x1GB) XP3-12800 7-8-7-20 1.65V
998679 - 6GB (3x2GB) XP3-12800 7-8-7-20 1.65V
998680 - 3GB (3x1GB) XP3-12800 8-8-8-24 1.6-1.65V
998681 - 6GB (3x2GB) XP3-12800 8-8-8-24 1.6-1.65V
998658 - 3GB (3x1GB) HP3-12800 9-9-9-27 1.5-1.6V
998659 - 6GB (3x2GB) HP3-12800 9-9-9-27 1.5-1.6V
998682 - 3GB (3x1GB) HP3-8500 6-6-6-18 1.5-1.6V
998683 - 6GB (3x2GB) HP3-8500 6-6-6-18 1.5-1.6V
998570 - 3GB (3x1GB) EM3-8500 7-7-7-20 1.5V
998571 - 6GB (3x2GB) EM3-8500 7-7-7-20 1.5V
The new triple packs are immediately available at mushkin.com in 3GB (3x1GB) and 6GB (3x2GB) kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features Mushkin's FrostByte heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all Mushkin products, these modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, Mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. Mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. Mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 14-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
Latest News Posts
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- Elon Musk was very close to selling Tesla Motors to Google in 2013
- AMD Radeon R9 390X rumored to be in very short supply at launch
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- New Build with Haswell-E
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop