Buffalo Technology, a global leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of storage and wireless networking solutions, is today announcing a stylish and convenient design for its optical storage range.
The compact and sleek portable DVD device will allow users to watch DVDs and burn data to CDs/DVDs at their convenience, anytime anywhere. The drive is powered by integrated USB cables which snap to the chassis for easy mobility, contributing to the compact design. The lightweight and slim drive fits comfortably into any travel bag, making it an ideal product for laptop and netbook users on-the-go.
The portable DVD is effortless to set-up and comes complete with CyberLink Media Suite pre-loaded. Users are notified of the drives current status by LED lights, blue indicating that DVD drive is ready and red showing that the DVD power supply is low.
"The sleek, smart design combined with the ease-of-use and portability makes the new DVD drive the ideal optical storage device for any consumer" says Paul Hudson, Sales Director for Northern Europe at Buffalo Technology. "The portable DVD drive is the latest Buffalo product to transform into the new stylish design and we welcome it to the family."
The Portable DVD is available for purchase immediately at leading outlets such as Amazon.co.uk, Misco.co.uk, and dabs.com
USB Bus Powered - No additional power supply required
Integrated USB Cables - USB cables snap to the chassis for easy mobility
LED Power Indicator - LEDs indicate power supply stability
Includes CyberLink Software for writing data content to CD-Rs and DVDs
8x DVD+/-R Read/Write
Bus Power LED lets you know when the power supply is short
Warranty - 2 years
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL announces 'OC World Cup 2015' with over $16,000 in prizes
- ZOTAC unveils its 'SN970' Steam Machine at GDC 2015
- CliffyB: Valve's VR demo is 'pure magic', 'next level stuff' and more
- EVGA, Inno3D reveal GeForce GTX 960 cards with 4GB of VRAM
- MAINGEAR unveils its ultra-compact Steam Machine known as DRIFT
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams