New AMD Radeon HD 6670, HD 6570 and HD 6450 discrete graphics cards provide exceptional DirectX 11 game experience, application acceleration and AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology in low-power, low-profile, low-cost graphics boards
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -4/27/2011
AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced the addition of the AMD Radeon HD 6670, HD 6570 and HD 6450 graphics cards to the channel, completing the roll-out of the AMD Radeon HD 6000 family of graphics cards. Priced at less than USD $100 MSRP and consuming less than 75 watts of power, these cards offer budget-conscious gamers and digital lifestyle enthusiasts powerful yet very affordable solutions that are ideal for HD gameplay, video playback and productivity applications.
"The proliferation of HD and 3D content places even greater emphasis on the quality of the visual experience, and AMD Radeon graphics cards enable industry leading image quality," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager, AMD Graphics Division. "With the newest additions to the AMD Radeon HD 6000 graphics family, we're providing customers with a number of compelling products priced below $100 that enable exceptional image quality and game performance while remaining incredibly energy efficient and easy to install."
- Multi-screen gaming and productivity - Experience immersive gaming and greater productivity with AMD Eyefinity technology, turning three or more monitors into a single large surface.1
- Stereo 3D Support - Watch the latest in Blu-ray 3D movies and enhance gameplay with AMD HD3D technology.2
- Application acceleration - AMD App Acceleration speeds up rendering time for faster browser page loads, improves special effects and stutter-free video playback. In fact, more than 50 applications now take advantage of AMD App Acceleration, including DivX, Internet Explorer 9 as well as the newest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.3
The AMD Radeon HD 6450, HD 6570 and HD 6670 graphics cards will be available for purchase through system builders and at major online retailers, including Amazon, CyberPower, iBuyPower, Newegg, NCIX, and TigerDirect.
"We're excited to now offer the AMD Radeon HD 6450, HD 6570 and HD 6670 graphics cards to our customers looking for the ultimate mix of performance, power and price," said Bernard Luthi, vice president of Marketing, Web Management and Customer Service, Newegg.com. "Whether consumers are looking for an immersive stereo 3D gaming solution or an energy-efficient graphics card at a great price, they'll enjoy an amazing visual experience with the new mainstream AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series graphics cards."
- Pictures: See photos of the AMD Radeon HD graphics cards on Flickr
- Product page: AMD Radeon graphics product information
- Twitter: Follow AMD graphics news on Twitter at @AMDRadeon
- Facebook: Become a fan of AMD technology on Facebook
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Fusion Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- Counter Strike gets airtime on The Joe Rogan Experience
- A gamer shows us how to restart an iPhone with a text message
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015