New AMD Radeon HD 6670, HD 6570 and HD 6450 discrete graphics cards provide exceptional DirectX 11 game experience, application acceleration and AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology in low-power, low-profile, low-cost graphics boards
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -4/27/2011
AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced the addition of the AMD Radeon HD 6670, HD 6570 and HD 6450 graphics cards to the channel, completing the roll-out of the AMD Radeon HD 6000 family of graphics cards. Priced at less than USD $100 MSRP and consuming less than 75 watts of power, these cards offer budget-conscious gamers and digital lifestyle enthusiasts powerful yet very affordable solutions that are ideal for HD gameplay, video playback and productivity applications.
"The proliferation of HD and 3D content places even greater emphasis on the quality of the visual experience, and AMD Radeon graphics cards enable industry leading image quality," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager, AMD Graphics Division. "With the newest additions to the AMD Radeon HD 6000 graphics family, we're providing customers with a number of compelling products priced below $100 that enable exceptional image quality and game performance while remaining incredibly energy efficient and easy to install."
- Multi-screen gaming and productivity - Experience immersive gaming and greater productivity with AMD Eyefinity technology, turning three or more monitors into a single large surface.1
- Stereo 3D Support - Watch the latest in Blu-ray 3D movies and enhance gameplay with AMD HD3D technology.2
- Application acceleration - AMD App Acceleration speeds up rendering time for faster browser page loads, improves special effects and stutter-free video playback. In fact, more than 50 applications now take advantage of AMD App Acceleration, including DivX, Internet Explorer 9 as well as the newest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.3
The AMD Radeon HD 6450, HD 6570 and HD 6670 graphics cards will be available for purchase through system builders and at major online retailers, including Amazon, CyberPower, iBuyPower, Newegg, NCIX, and TigerDirect.
"We're excited to now offer the AMD Radeon HD 6450, HD 6570 and HD 6670 graphics cards to our customers looking for the ultimate mix of performance, power and price," said Bernard Luthi, vice president of Marketing, Web Management and Customer Service, Newegg.com. "Whether consumers are looking for an immersive stereo 3D gaming solution or an energy-efficient graphics card at a great price, they'll enjoy an amazing visual experience with the new mainstream AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series graphics cards."
- Pictures: See photos of the AMD Radeon HD graphics cards on Flickr
- Product page: AMD Radeon graphics product information
- Twitter: Follow AMD graphics news on Twitter at @AMDRadeon
- Facebook: Become a fan of AMD technology on Facebook
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Fusion Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset