MAINGEAR, an award-winning custom PC builder offering custom desktops, custom notebooks, pc workstations and media centers, is announcing the release of their exclusive MAINGEAR EPIC (Enhanced Performance InterCooler) liquid cooling solutions by CoolIT for their entire desktop lineup.
In tradition with their legacy of innovation and design, MAINGEAR has collaborated with CoolIT to design the EPIC line of CPU cooling systems, which are the first of their kind in existence. The MAINGEAR EPIC cooling solution provides a distinct advantage in all the problem areas of existing CPU cooling units: performance, loudness, and durability.
Key features are highlighted below:
The MAINGEAR EPIC 180 liquid cooling system sports a massive 180mm radiator which offers 20% cooler temperatures than a 120mm radiator. It outperforms all high end air coolers on the market today and goes toe to toe with hand built liquid cooling solutions.
The thermal resistance of the EPIC 180 is an incredible 0.075 degrees C/W (Celsius per watt), which means even an extremely overclocked CPU will have the heat dissipation needed to keep it cool and stable. The MAINGEAR EPIC 180 will outperform 120mm solutions increasing up to 20% performance while maintaining a fan speed of less than 1000 rpm.
Forward Thinking Design
The EPIC 180 liquid cooling system not only keeps the MAINGEAR SHIFT much cooler, but the streamlined design also shows the engineering and innovative thought process behind it. The copper material on the surface utilizes a patented cold plate with Microfin technology that allows maximum heat transfer between the CPU and the cooling system.
Affordable and Maintenance Free
Not only does the new EPIC cooling system outperform most hand built liquid cooling units out in the market today, the MAINGEAR EPIC 180 is also much more affordable, delivering greater results for less money.
Customers that have this cooling solution will also be happy to hear it has a closed loop circuit design which requires no maintenance, so they don't have to check on it for liquid at all. Ever.
"The EPIC 180 is the most aggressive cooling system we've ever built and we were delighted to work with the MAINGEAR team to create a custom built system that delivers the ultimate in silent cooling." Said Geoff Lyon, President and CEO of CoolIT Systems Inc. "MAINGEAR has been fearless in its no-holds-barred approach to building the fastest PC's in the world and it's our privilege to be an exclusive part of their product strategy."
"The EPIC liquid cooling series that we are offering on our desktops is our testament to constantly innovate and develop ways to make faster, quieter and better products." Said Wallace Santos, Founder and CEO of MAINGEAR. "Working with CoolIT was a perfect partnership where we were able to combine the best of engineering, functionality and design."
The SHIFT custom pc will have the option of selecting the EPIC 180, while the F131 gaming pc will sport the EPIC 140 (available soon) and the Vybe will have the EPIC 120 cooling solutions respectively. The EPIC 180 and 120 are available today. All MAINGEAR EPIC liquid cooling systems are incredibility silent at idle, whisper quiet under load, and allow MAINGEAR custom built computers to be overclocked even more than ever.
All of MAINGEAR products are supported with lifetime labor and phone support with one to three year hardware warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Unsurprisingly, the PlayStation 4 outsold the Xbox One in January
- Grand Theft Auto Online Valentine's day special, Adversary Mode
- Final Fantasy 14 patch 3.2 begins the Gears of Change
- Google's 'right to be forgotten' initiative extended to every domain
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives