SAN JOSE, CA - April 25, 2011 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc., (Nasdaq:OCZ) a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power supplies for computing devices and systems, today announced the appointment of Steve Lee as Senior Vice President of Product Management and BU General Manager for power supplies.
"We are pleased to announce Steve Lee's new position as he is an expert in the power management field and an excellent addition to our executive team," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group. "Steve's extensive experience in power supply design and product management will help OCZ to enhance our position and expand the company's PSU product offerings in both the consumer and commercial markets."
In his new role, Mr. Lee will lead the PSU product management team and will be responsible for all future product roadmap developments in both the OCZ and PC Power and Cooling brands, as well as drive the partner ecosystem strategy including strategic alliances related to PSUs, and platform partnerships. Under Mr. Lee's leadership OCZ will continue development of industry-leading PSU solutions, offering an excellent price-to-performance ratio for gamers and enthusiasts under the OCZ lineup, and robust solutions for high performance computing and commercial clients under the PC Power and Cooling division.
"I believe in OCZ's vision to design and manufacture cutting-edge component solutions and am excited to return to the company to lead the organization's power management initiatives," said Steve Lee. "I have a passion for delivering premium PSUs to market and will be focused on developing the right power management products that truly add value and address the needs of our customers."
Mr. Lee has over 15 years of experience in the computer components industry, and previously served as OCZ's Sr. VP of Strategic Marketing and Business Alliances from 2002 to 2005, during which he introduced OCZ's first power supplies to the market. Mr. Lee most recently served as the Product Manager of PSUs at Corsair from 2006-2011, and prior to this has held multiple positions at other high tech companies in the space including Abit and Minerva Networks. Mr. Lee holds B.A. in Economics from University of California Berkley.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid-State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- High-profile defector says North Korean cyberattacks could kill
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015