Unprecedentedly Powerful Performance - DFI UT X58-T3eH8
DFI, Taipei, November 17, 2008-Brand New CPU Core i7 and chipset X58 of Intel will formally enter market this month. LANParty (DFI), famed for developing motherboards with high performance, also launches a corresponding product, "UT X58-T3eH8".
The first CPU with a built-in memory controller of Intel, Core i7, running with X58 chipset of completely new configuration, will further improve performance of personal computers. X58 motherboard unveiled by LANParty this time also embodies the design philosophy of "performance first" and will bring supreme efficacy to players with top specification and material. It has 6 memory DIMMs, which support unprecedented "3-channel" memory and can significantly expand the memory bandwidth; and also three PCI Express 2.0 slots, which, for the first time, simultaneously support Nvidia 3-Way SLI and ATI CrossFireX and can considerably improve the 3D processing capability of the system.
"Flame Freezer" is a heat dissipation system, which designed for top platforms. It works for heat dissipation of south and north bridges and the PWM and leads waste heat out of the casing with a special external module. To guarantee the best heat dissipation effect for the motherboard even under extreme high frequency, LANParty adopts the best materials in cooling system from sintered heat-pipe to soldering material.
In the power management, LANParty also adopts Volterra PWM solutions as the standard outfit with cost ignorance. While multi-phase PWM is being pursued blindly in the market, LANParty care more about energy efficiency and current stability of each phase. With the Volterra server PWM, Full digital MOSFET & multi-layer ceramic capacitors, LANParty UT X58-T2eH8 can perform even stable in both standard mode and overclocking mode.
In system tuning, the dual mode "Genie BIOS Extreme Edition" included in UT X58-T3eH8 has more than one hundred BIOS options for overclockers; OC beginners can also switch to the simple mode with the fast key to progressively challenge the overclocking. You can also ask for advice from global veterans, exchange different BIOS settings and discuss experience with the sharing function of LANParty Auto Boost System (ABS).
LANParty adopts high-quality audio chips and even better circuit designs in audio system. Bernstein audio subsystem isolates the audio circuit from the motherboard, effectively reducing signal interference from other components, and, coupled with high-quality tantalum capacitors and compact audio connectors, ensuring audio signal purity from the source to the output end.
Even in network chips which common people seldom take interest in, LANParty also differs from others. Marvell 8052+8053 Dual Gigabit LAN demonstrates a speed difference of 15% from most other products of the same grade. When "Teaming" mode enabled, the transmission speed can reach even higher than 110%.
Other designs, e.g. Debug LED , EZ Clear for fast CMOS , etc., which had won favorable comments from LANParty fans, are also showed in UT X58-T3eH8 this time. UT X58-T3eH8 has been thoroughly renovated by LANParty from hardware configuration, material to packaging and therefore is believed to be able to bring completely different and new experience to users whether in appearance, stability, performance or entertaining function.
About LANParty UT X58-T3eH8
1. Intel® X58 with ICH10R; QPI 6.4 GT/s
2. LGA 1366 for Intel Core i7
3. Volterra Server PWM solution + MLCC
4. 6 DDR3 DIMM (max to 24GB) with Tri-channel memory support
5. Supports DDR3 800/ 1066/ 1333MHz
6. 3 PCIe slots for
NVIDIA 3-Way SLI (x16, x8, x8)
ATI CrossfireX(x16, x 16, x4)
7. "Bernstein" 7.1 channels audio sub-system (ALC 889)
8. Genie BIOS Extreme Edition with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
9. EZ Clear - Press both Power & Reset buttons to clear CMOS
DFI manufactures full series high-tech mainboards and products for special platforms to meet the demands of PC market and special application market. We also cooperate with Intel and top chip manufacturers to develop up-to-date chips and mainboards. LanParty is an over-clocking mainboard brand of DFI, which satisfies the customers that require high efficiency with top grade materials and excellent design.
LANParty (DFI) http://www.LANParty.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications