Warranty extended to 3 years for all portable hard drive products and two SSDs
Team Group Inc. has won heated support and recognition from consumers for its comprehensive after-sales service. In hopes to enhance global customer satisfaction and demonstrate its determination for sustainable operations, Team Group announced with immediate effect to extend the warranty from 2 years to 3 years for its portable hard drive products and two SSD products, the Xtreem S1 and Combo C2 Elite. This new policy applies to both new products and products that have been sold, and all consumers can enjoy the thoughtful services come with the extended warranty.
Consumers from around the world are all applicable to this new policy. The warranty takes effect on the day of purchase and consumers can enjoy free repair or replacement services for up to three years if the abovementioned products are damaged from natural causes. In case consumers lost their purchasing invoice or receipt, the warrant takes effect based on the shipping serial number printed on their Team Group products. Team Group always insisting on providing the best customer service, therefore this new warranty policy comes to effect immediately on the day of announcement to give consumers extra protection for their Team Group products.
Furthermore, Team Group will continue its acclaimed thoughtful policy for Taiwanese consumers. If consumers ship back a Team Group product to its headquarters for maintenance or repair, they will receive NT$30 postage to subsidize their expenditure when the product is returned. Also, consumers may directly bring their products to the Xander and Weikeng service stations in Taiwan for convenient after-sales service. Please call the Team Group customer service hotline at 0800-821688 for details of the new warranty policy.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disks, SSD and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronics manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Join the 'Suicide Squad' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Netflix will double original show content in 2017
- Nashville moves to dismiss Comcast anti-Fiber lawsuit
- Amazon Go: Grocery shopping with no cash, no lines
- The Last of US 2 being co-written by Westworld writer
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand