Warranty extended to 3 years for all portable hard drive products and two SSDs
Team Group Inc. has won heated support and recognition from consumers for its comprehensive after-sales service. In hopes to enhance global customer satisfaction and demonstrate its determination for sustainable operations, Team Group announced with immediate effect to extend the warranty from 2 years to 3 years for its portable hard drive products and two SSD products, the Xtreem S1 and Combo C2 Elite. This new policy applies to both new products and products that have been sold, and all consumers can enjoy the thoughtful services come with the extended warranty.
Consumers from around the world are all applicable to this new policy. The warranty takes effect on the day of purchase and consumers can enjoy free repair or replacement services for up to three years if the abovementioned products are damaged from natural causes. In case consumers lost their purchasing invoice or receipt, the warrant takes effect based on the shipping serial number printed on their Team Group products. Team Group always insisting on providing the best customer service, therefore this new warranty policy comes to effect immediately on the day of announcement to give consumers extra protection for their Team Group products.
Furthermore, Team Group will continue its acclaimed thoughtful policy for Taiwanese consumers. If consumers ship back a Team Group product to its headquarters for maintenance or repair, they will receive NT$30 postage to subsidize their expenditure when the product is returned. Also, consumers may directly bring their products to the Xander and Weikeng service stations in Taiwan for convenient after-sales service. Please call the Team Group customer service hotline at 0800-821688 for details of the new warranty policy.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disks, SSD and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronics manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types