Netlist, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of high-performance memory subsystems, today announced the expansion of its Embedded Flash product portfolio with two new mSATA module additions to the SSD Flash product line. The mSATA mini SSD module offers storage capacity of up to 32GB with onboard 64MB DRAM cache. The mSATA slim SSD module offers storage capacities up to 128GB with onboard 64MB DRAM cache. Both products' smaller form-factor and SSD support for ultra-dense applications makes the mSATA mini and slim modules ideal for datacenter equipment and embedded systems.
"As datacenter equipment becomes increasingly compact, Netlist is tackling space limitations with an innovative Flash product portfolio," said Steve McClure, vice president of worldwide sales and marketing for Netlist. "With our new mSATA mini and mSATA slim SSDs, Netlist addresses the constrained space requirements by providing 2x to 5x the storage density of legacy form-factor solutions."
Fully SATA v2.6 compatible, the mSATA modules support data rates to 3.0Gbps, SMART functionality, expanded register 48-bit addressing mode, and power management. The mSATA mini has typical read performance up to 120MB/s and typical write performance up to 48MB/s. The mSATA slim has typical read performance up to 240MB/s and typical write performance to 190MB/s. Supporting SLC, MLC, and ONFI 2.0 NAND Flash technologies with enhanced ECC support for 48bits of correction in 2kB, the mSATA modules can support Commercial (0 degrees C to +70 degrees C) or Industrial (-40 degrees C to +85 degrees C) applications. The products are well suited to enterprise and industrial environments with wide temperature, shock, vibration, humidity, and altitude variations.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched