Netlist, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of high-performance memory subsystems, today announced the expansion of its Embedded Flash product portfolio with two new mSATA module additions to the SSD Flash product line. The mSATA mini SSD module offers storage capacity of up to 32GB with onboard 64MB DRAM cache. The mSATA slim SSD module offers storage capacities up to 128GB with onboard 64MB DRAM cache. Both products' smaller form-factor and SSD support for ultra-dense applications makes the mSATA mini and slim modules ideal for datacenter equipment and embedded systems.
"As datacenter equipment becomes increasingly compact, Netlist is tackling space limitations with an innovative Flash product portfolio," said Steve McClure, vice president of worldwide sales and marketing for Netlist. "With our new mSATA mini and mSATA slim SSDs, Netlist addresses the constrained space requirements by providing 2x to 5x the storage density of legacy form-factor solutions."
Fully SATA v2.6 compatible, the mSATA modules support data rates to 3.0Gbps, SMART functionality, expanded register 48-bit addressing mode, and power management. The mSATA mini has typical read performance up to 120MB/s and typical write performance up to 48MB/s. The mSATA slim has typical read performance up to 240MB/s and typical write performance to 190MB/s. Supporting SLC, MLC, and ONFI 2.0 NAND Flash technologies with enhanced ECC support for 48bits of correction in 2kB, the mSATA modules can support Commercial (0 degrees C to +70 degrees C) or Industrial (-40 degrees C to +85 degrees C) applications. The products are well suited to enterprise and industrial environments with wide temperature, shock, vibration, humidity, and altitude variations.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Gene Wilder
- Halo 5: Forge PC footage debuts in 4K
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop