Top leading flash memory manufacturer and brand Silicon Power realizes how individuals can't help to speak for themselves; thus, for those who dare to show their capricious personality, Blaze B10, the market's first USB 3.0 flash drive with color-changing pattern according to temperature, is born.
With USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface, Blaze B10 boasts a remarkable read speed up to 70 MB/s. Compared to conventional USB 2.0 with 480MBps, USB 3.0 carries the bandwidth of up to 5Gbps. Based on real-world test results, transfer time of high definition data files such as videos, photos, music, etc is significantly reduced, making instant carrying and sharing rich digital contents quicker and easier.
Color Up your Flash Drive
In addition to the USB 3.0 features, Blaze B10 is especially designed for expressive individuals who are playful and bold with their portable storage devices. Smooth curves at two ends of its body get B10 a chic look while its surface is given a special finish for scratchproof and fingerprint-free purpose. Its front is designed with futuristic geometric pattern using heat-sensitive ink; color of the pattern will gradually change from Turkish blue to blazing red according to operating temperature of the drive, adding personality, style and fun to data transferring. Furthermore, Silicon Power includes a heat-sensitive sticker on B10 retail packaging for users to test out the cool color-changing effect of Blaze B10.
Secure Your Data with SP Widget
Available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, Blaze B10, like all Silicon Power's USB flash drive products, is backed by lifetime warranty and comprehensive after-sales services. SP Widget Software, which features seven powerful backup and security functions and the NIS (Norton Internet Security) antivirus software (60-day trial), is available free for users to download with any Silicon Power purchase. With these value-added managing tools, users may enjoy a data storing experience with security and convenience. For more information, please visit Silicon Power official website.
- USB 3.0 interface
- High Transferring speed, read up to 70 MB/sec
- Fully compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
- Color changes with operating temperature
- True plug and play, no external power required
- LED indicates the usage status
- SP Widget free download provided
- Dimensions: 72.4mm x 17.4mm x 10.0mm
- Weight: 9.5g
- Interface: USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Capacity: 32GB, 16GB, 8GB
- Color: Turkey Blue
- Lifetime warranty
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications