Top leading flash memory manufacturer and brand Silicon Power realizes how individuals can't help to speak for themselves; thus, for those who dare to show their capricious personality, Blaze B10, the market's first USB 3.0 flash drive with color-changing pattern according to temperature, is born.
With USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface, Blaze B10 boasts a remarkable read speed up to 70 MB/s. Compared to conventional USB 2.0 with 480MBps, USB 3.0 carries the bandwidth of up to 5Gbps. Based on real-world test results, transfer time of high definition data files such as videos, photos, music, etc is significantly reduced, making instant carrying and sharing rich digital contents quicker and easier.
Color Up your Flash Drive
In addition to the USB 3.0 features, Blaze B10 is especially designed for expressive individuals who are playful and bold with their portable storage devices. Smooth curves at two ends of its body get B10 a chic look while its surface is given a special finish for scratchproof and fingerprint-free purpose. Its front is designed with futuristic geometric pattern using heat-sensitive ink; color of the pattern will gradually change from Turkish blue to blazing red according to operating temperature of the drive, adding personality, style and fun to data transferring. Furthermore, Silicon Power includes a heat-sensitive sticker on B10 retail packaging for users to test out the cool color-changing effect of Blaze B10.
Secure Your Data with SP Widget
Available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, Blaze B10, like all Silicon Power's USB flash drive products, is backed by lifetime warranty and comprehensive after-sales services. SP Widget Software, which features seven powerful backup and security functions and the NIS (Norton Internet Security) antivirus software (60-day trial), is available free for users to download with any Silicon Power purchase. With these value-added managing tools, users may enjoy a data storing experience with security and convenience. For more information, please visit Silicon Power official website.
- USB 3.0 interface
- High Transferring speed, read up to 70 MB/sec
- Fully compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
- Color changes with operating temperature
- True plug and play, no external power required
- LED indicates the usage status
- SP Widget free download provided
- Dimensions: 72.4mm x 17.4mm x 10.0mm
- Weight: 9.5g
- Interface: USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Capacity: 32GB, 16GB, 8GB
- Color: Turkey Blue
- Lifetime warranty
Latest News Posts
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X