El Monte, CA - April 20, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce three new systems featuring the powerful new AMD Radeon HD graphic cards - Gamer Mage D245, 2011 Mage and Gamer Fire 580. The new cards provide iBUYPOWER gamers with affordable, high definition graphics perfect for the mainstream gamer or those wanting to get into PC gaming without a major investment. The new AMD Radeon HD 6450, 6570, and 6670 all support the latest in graphics technology, including DirectX11 Tessellation and multi-monitor solutions.
"We build systems for gamers of all levels and budgets," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "These new AMD Radeon graphics cards deliver the total package, providing a great balance of value and performance."
Housed in the NZXT Gama gaming case, the Gamer Mage D245 features a liquid cooled AMD Phenom II X2 260 Dual Core CPU, 4GB of DDR3 Memory, AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB graphics card, 450W power supply and a 500GB hard drive, all for just $499.
The similarly equipped 2011 Mage also sports a liquid cooled AMD Phenom II X2 260 Dual Core CPU, 4GB of DDR3 Memory, AMD Radeon HD 6570 1GB graphics card, a 450W power supply and a 640GB hard drive loaded into the Xion Echo Gaming Case for $559.
The more powerful Gamer Fire 580 comes armed with a liquid cooled AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Quad Core CPU, 4GB of DDR3 Memory, the AMD Radeon 6670 graphics card, 700W power supply, 1TB hard drive, in the NZXT Gama Gaming Case for $849.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines