G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, today announces the world's fastest 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3 memory, rated at 2300MHz CL9 with only 1.65V voltage. This ultimate memory kit will join G.Skill award winning Ripjaws-X family and will be available soon via G.Skill global authorized distribution partners.
Since the demand of big capacity memory has grown dramatically, G.Skill R&D team has been dedicated to develop the fastest and best performing products based on 4GB memory sticks continuously. Following the marvelous achievement of DDR3 1900MHz 48GB and DDR3 2200MHz 16GB kits, G.Skill once again pushed the memory speed further and developed the industry leading memory kit. The DDR3 2300MHz CL9 kit has passed a series of rigorous tests and guarantees the best stability and performance.
"The 2300MHz RipjawsX 8GB gives you extreme speed and you can also enjoy the big capacity simutanously. It not only delivers record breaking overclocking performance, but also broaden your choices for building up an extreme performance workstation and a gaming machine" said Michael Chao, senior R&D manager at G.Skill.
Latest News Posts
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system