ASUS has released the ASUS HD 6670, HD 6570 and HD 6450 graphics cards that offer users superb performance for vivid graphics. All three contain the latest DirectX 11 technology to support ultra- realistic game characters, enhanced speed, and true-to-life special effects. AMD supported App Acceleration accelerates everyday work applications while the HD 6670 and HD 6570 deliver a smooth, high quality 3D video playback experience.
The HD 6670 and HD 6570 are clocked at 810MHz and 650MHz respectively, and both are built with the latest in ASUS advancements for a refined visual experience. ASUS exclusive Super Alloy Power applies special-formulated components to provide an efficient power supply for a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan. A unique dust-proof fan design dissipates heat efficiently and extends the graphic card's lifespan by 25% (10,000 hours) through increased dust and particle resistance. Native HDMI, Dual-link DVI and Display Port connections on the EAH6670/DIS/1GD5 allow users to experience AMD Eyefinity, which can extend the visual horizon across three displays for engaging HD entertainment.
An efficiently designed heatsink passively cools the low profile HD 6450 Silent Series so absolutely no sound is produced while operating. This ensures a quiet environment, perfect for hushed gaming and multimedia enjoyment via home theater PCs and multimedia centers. With a clock speed of 625MHz and up to 1GB of DDR3 memory on board, the HD 6450 Silent Series displays the latest in multimedia entertainment with ease. Native HDMI, Dual-link DVI and D-sub connections are housed in a low profile bracket for added convenience.
Latest News Posts
- LG G4 teased in new benchmarks, features 5.5-inch 1440p display
- ASUS teases GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Gold Edition with huge clock speeds
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi