ASUS has released the ASUS HD 6670, HD 6570 and HD 6450 graphics cards that offer users superb performance for vivid graphics. All three contain the latest DirectX 11 technology to support ultra- realistic game characters, enhanced speed, and true-to-life special effects. AMD supported App Acceleration accelerates everyday work applications while the HD 6670 and HD 6570 deliver a smooth, high quality 3D video playback experience.
The HD 6670 and HD 6570 are clocked at 810MHz and 650MHz respectively, and both are built with the latest in ASUS advancements for a refined visual experience. ASUS exclusive Super Alloy Power applies special-formulated components to provide an efficient power supply for a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan. A unique dust-proof fan design dissipates heat efficiently and extends the graphic card's lifespan by 25% (10,000 hours) through increased dust and particle resistance. Native HDMI, Dual-link DVI and Display Port connections on the EAH6670/DIS/1GD5 allow users to experience AMD Eyefinity, which can extend the visual horizon across three displays for engaging HD entertainment.
An efficiently designed heatsink passively cools the low profile HD 6450 Silent Series so absolutely no sound is produced while operating. This ensures a quiet environment, perfect for hushed gaming and multimedia enjoyment via home theater PCs and multimedia centers. With a clock speed of 625MHz and up to 1GB of DDR3 memory on board, the HD 6450 Silent Series displays the latest in multimedia entertainment with ease. Native HDMI, Dual-link DVI and D-sub connections are housed in a low profile bracket for added convenience.
Latest News Posts
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- Kickstart a lucrative tech career with 1000+ online courses
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games now on PC, overpriced, poorly ported
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio