ASUS has released the ASUS HD 6670, HD 6570 and HD 6450 graphics cards that offer users superb performance for vivid graphics. All three contain the latest DirectX 11 technology to support ultra- realistic game characters, enhanced speed, and true-to-life special effects. AMD supported App Acceleration accelerates everyday work applications while the HD 6670 and HD 6570 deliver a smooth, high quality 3D video playback experience.
The HD 6670 and HD 6570 are clocked at 810MHz and 650MHz respectively, and both are built with the latest in ASUS advancements for a refined visual experience. ASUS exclusive Super Alloy Power applies special-formulated components to provide an efficient power supply for a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan. A unique dust-proof fan design dissipates heat efficiently and extends the graphic card's lifespan by 25% (10,000 hours) through increased dust and particle resistance. Native HDMI, Dual-link DVI and Display Port connections on the EAH6670/DIS/1GD5 allow users to experience AMD Eyefinity, which can extend the visual horizon across three displays for engaging HD entertainment.
An efficiently designed heatsink passively cools the low profile HD 6450 Silent Series so absolutely no sound is produced while operating. This ensures a quiet environment, perfect for hushed gaming and multimedia enjoyment via home theater PCs and multimedia centers. With a clock speed of 625MHz and up to 1GB of DDR3 memory on board, the HD 6450 Silent Series displays the latest in multimedia entertainment with ease. Native HDMI, Dual-link DVI and D-sub connections are housed in a low profile bracket for added convenience.
Latest News Posts
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams