TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces the graphics for causal gaming and advanced home entertainment: the PowerColor HD6670, HD6570 and HD6450. The latest announced series enhance the home entertainment experience within 75 watts consumed, enabling gamers to be environmentally friendly enjoy the HD gaming experience.
The HD6670 clocks in at 800MHz core speed and 1000MHz memory speed, it's a great mix of performance, price and power. The HD6570 delivers a playable gaming performance which has core speed at 650MHz and memory speed at 1000MHz. And the HD6450 provides the stellar entertaining experience, clocks in at 625MHz and 667MHz of GPU and memory speeds respectively.
Compatible with all the latest features, the latest series takes advantage of DirectX 11 technology and offers more realistic features and effects on all popular HD games and Blu-Ray. Furthermore, the PowerColor HD6770, HD6570 and HD6450 also supports AMD APP acceleration, accelerating demanding applications and get more things done in little time.
Latest News Posts
- This tool allows you to use your taskbar on any multi-monitor setup
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'far bigger than anything' CD Projekt Red has made
- View-Master goes next-gen with a new VR-powered View-Master
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio