The RAVEN team's continued push to redefine and perfect the enthusiast tower chassis has resulted in yet another benchmark in the RAVEN RV03. With world-class cooling performance from the previous RAVEN chassis models retained by the included 180mm Air Penetrator fans, a rethinking of the interior layout enabled dramatic reduction in overall depth of the chassis compared to RAVEN RV02 while still matching RAVEN RV01's ability to accommodate Extended ATX motherboard and graphics cards longer than 13 inches.
Cable management was also improved with a new 5cm thick hard drive compartment to allow nearly all cables to be connected behind the motherboard tray with ease. An unconventional power supply compartment located in the lower front part of the chassis further add to facilitate cable routing so anyone can assemble a pristine looking system with maximum airflow efficiency.
Complementing the finely tuned and engineered interior, the RV03 has champagne colored trimmings adorning an exterior with aggressive lines yet reserved profile. The stand out styling also fully utilizes the chassis's powerful cooling ability to full effect by a set of smartly designed, dual-purpose front bezels that helps to keep the RV03 looking sharp and uniform whether the user is setting up for maximum air cooling or for a silencing build.
As a trend-setter and a computer chassis engineering showcase, the RAVEN RV03 has few equals. However, its advanced features are equally accessible that anyone from experienced enthusiasts to novice users will find easy to appreciate and utilize, making RV03 the most appealing RAVEN chassis yet!
- Revolutionary 90 degree motherboard mounting from RAVEN RV01
- Includes two Air Penetrator 180mm fans for superb performance and quietness
- Support up to seven 120mm fans for exceptional cooling flexibility
- Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
- Supports Extended ATX motherboard
- Supports eight expansion slots and graphics cards of any length
- Mandatory cable management design for clean looking system on every build
- Hard drive compartment with independent cooling zone
- Upscale and aggressive styling with dual-purpose front panel bezels
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- Sony's PlayStation 4 dominates sales charts with 30.2 million sales
- Halo PC is finally happening, and Microsoft has nothing to do with it
- I am the new guy
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS
- Cherry Announces MW 2310, MW 2110, and MC 2000 Mice
- Phanteks Announces Power Splitter with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology
- QPAD's latest mouse launches world premier at Dreamhack
- Noctua Introduces 24V IndustrialPPC Fans