3G-enabled Compro IP cameras
Video surveillance utilizing 3G wireless technology has many advantages. With the 3G wireless connectivity come the lower cabling costs and simpler installation, as deploying 3G wireless cameras does not require building and maintaining network infrastructures or WiFi hotspots. And unlike installing cameras with WiFi or wired Internet connection, the installation site of 3G cameras is not subject to the availability of WiFi hotpots or Ethernet ports.
3G-enabled Compro IP Cameras
Compro deems it a great value adder to add 3G support to IP surveillance products. Therefore, in the not distant future, Compro NC150 indoor camera and NC450 outdoor camera will start offering the optional 3G upgrade via a plugged-in 3G wireless dongle. Compro NC150 indoor box camera features 1.3MP, H.264, D/N, etc., and the new 3G capability will help get rid of cluttered cables and make relocation of the camera, whenever necessary, relatively easy. Compro NC450 outdoor bullet camera is also getting the 3G treatment. The added 3G support means the NC450 can be conveniently installed in locations where network cabling is too difficult, expensive, or invasive to install, or where WiFi signals are not accessible, such as beaches, temporary venues, ancient buildings, etc. That said, 3G capability will make the 1.3 MP, H.264, D/N NC450 network camera even better suited for outdoor use.
3G-enabled Compro Video Server
Compro NC740 video server will also go 3G. The NC740 supports 4-CH H.264 encoding at full D1 resolution and at a total of 120 FPS. The 3G support and the wide-area coverage of 3G networks make NC740 ideal for applications in mobility surveillance. In the case of public transportation, bus companies can outfit their fleets with analog cameras and a Compro NC 740 video server to provide real-time mobility surveillance. The video server can record and locally store video evidence of road accidents or unruly passenger behavior later used for distinguishing responsibility. In all, by adding the 3G support, Compro?s offerings of IP surveillance solutions wil become more flexible than ever.
Introducing PC-based and Embedded NVR from Compro
This year Compro plans to roll out a comprehensive series of NVRs (Network Video Recorders), offering the ability to concurrently record and manage 4 to 32 IP video channels. Leading the way are the 12-channel Linux-embedded RS-2 212 and the 16-channel Windows-based RS-3216.
RS-2212 Embedded NVR
RS-2212 is a dual-bay, 12-CH, and easy-to-use network video recorder aimed for home and SMB users. It is built on the safe and reliable Linux system and offers advanced features including H.264 megapixel recording, RAID-0 and RAID-1 support, one-touch USB backup, and more. Expected to be launched in the near future, the RS-2212 has obtained quite a few attentions.
RS-3216 PC-based NVR
RS-3216 is a 16-CH Windows-based 2U rackmount network video recorder. It comes embedded with Windows system and the 16-CH version of ComproView Premium, an advanced video management system with intelligent video analytics that can detect intrusion, tampering attempts, and trip-wires. Additionally, the NVR supports multi-monitor and a web client for remote viewing. Targeted at SMB users and surveillance projects, RS-3216 is expected to hit the market in the third quarter.
Latest News Posts
- Get the latest update for Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now