Guess what is it?
A crab? The tool for clip game? Or a small UFO?
No, all the above answers are wrong.
It is the new cooler launched by EVERCOOL, who is always driven by the coexistence of both cooling and aesthetics, but also emphasizing the usability.
What are the purposes of Dr. Cool?
Dr. Cool is the World's first specialized cooler for Routers and IP sharing devices with a unique design. It was conceived with three features in mind: branding, creative aesthetics and effective cooling. This last being where EVERCOOL pays special attention to, as well as taking into consideration user's feedback. It has a white, delicate and compact appearance that makes it attractive to people's eyes.
Dr. Cool provides a cooling solution to address overheating problems. Using one 8cm long-life fan it provides sufficient airflow to achieve silent cooling, effectively dissipating the heat. It also helps prevent damage caused by heat by long periods of operation and extend the router's or IP sharing device's life expectancy.
The retractable clip design makes Dr. Cool compatible with different sizes of routers (IP sharing devices), additionally it can be used for 2.5" portable hard disks, tablet PCs, Netbooks or other accessories. The multi-clip design makes it very easy for users to install it, just place and clip. Soft pads inside the clips further secure the router or devices as well as preventing it from sliding. Dr. Cool can powered by either USB or a DC power transformer, which makes very convenient for users.
As its name suggests, Dr. Cool has multiple functions and just likes a Doctor has extensive knowledge in the cooling field. The reasonable price gives it a very good cost/performance value. Cooling solutions are not only limited to PC, Dr. Cool is a suitable cooling alternative for routers and IP sharing devices.
For video of Dr. Cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx9bIPlr610
Funny video of Dr. Cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlR8tQJsbqY
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Overall Dimension 151 x 145 x 80 mm
DC Fan Size 80 x 80 x 10 mm
Base Material Plastic
Rated Voltage 5 VDC
Fan Speed 2500 ± 15% RPM
Noise Level < 21 dBA
Bearing Type Long Life Bearing
Weight 263 g
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now