Guess what is it?
A crab? The tool for clip game? Or a small UFO?
No, all the above answers are wrong.
It is the new cooler launched by EVERCOOL, who is always driven by the coexistence of both cooling and aesthetics, but also emphasizing the usability.
What are the purposes of Dr. Cool?
Dr. Cool is the World's first specialized cooler for Routers and IP sharing devices with a unique design. It was conceived with three features in mind: branding, creative aesthetics and effective cooling. This last being where EVERCOOL pays special attention to, as well as taking into consideration user's feedback. It has a white, delicate and compact appearance that makes it attractive to people's eyes.
Dr. Cool provides a cooling solution to address overheating problems. Using one 8cm long-life fan it provides sufficient airflow to achieve silent cooling, effectively dissipating the heat. It also helps prevent damage caused by heat by long periods of operation and extend the router's or IP sharing device's life expectancy.
The retractable clip design makes Dr. Cool compatible with different sizes of routers (IP sharing devices), additionally it can be used for 2.5" portable hard disks, tablet PCs, Netbooks or other accessories. The multi-clip design makes it very easy for users to install it, just place and clip. Soft pads inside the clips further secure the router or devices as well as preventing it from sliding. Dr. Cool can powered by either USB or a DC power transformer, which makes very convenient for users.
As its name suggests, Dr. Cool has multiple functions and just likes a Doctor has extensive knowledge in the cooling field. The reasonable price gives it a very good cost/performance value. Cooling solutions are not only limited to PC, Dr. Cool is a suitable cooling alternative for routers and IP sharing devices.
For video of Dr. Cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx9bIPlr610
Funny video of Dr. Cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlR8tQJsbqY
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Overall Dimension 151 x 145 x 80 mm
DC Fan Size 80 x 80 x 10 mm
Base Material Plastic
Rated Voltage 5 VDC
Fan Speed 2500 ± 15% RPM
Noise Level < 21 dBA
Bearing Type Long Life Bearing
Weight 263 g
Latest News Posts
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launching today
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines