Shuttle introduces a new media centre Mini-PC platform to meet high definition requirements
First Mini-PC to support 16GB of DDR2 memory / Intel G45 Express chipset for smooth playback of HD content
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions today announces its brand-new XPC Barebone with Intel G45 Express chipset. The Shuttle XPC Barebone SG45H7 is ideally suited to deliver high-resolution 1080p picture quality. Furthermore, heat dissipation and noise level have been further improved in this model. As a unique feature amongst Mini-PCs, up to 16GB of DDR2 memory can be installed in four memory banks.
"The integrated Intel GMA X4500HD graphics engine with Intel Clear-Video technology ensures effortless and brilliant HD-playback", explained Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "For even enhanced performance, the PCI-E-2.0 slot can also be equipped with dual slot graphics cards."
High connectivity can be found on both the front and rear panel of the XPC Barebone SG45H7 revealing a wide range of connectors and interfaces. Gigabit LAN, 8 channel audio, optical SPDIF, HDMI and VGA, FireWire, USB 2.0 and eSATA are available.
Intel processors of the Core 2 Duo/Quad series with 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB can be used. The well-tried heatpipe cooling system characteristic of Shuttle XPC models has been optimised so that it cools even more quietly and more effectively.
The SG45H7 is powered by a new, highly-efficient 300 Watt power supply and can therefore be used in conjunction with the most demanding components. Its 80 PLUS-Certification guarantees this. The quiet fan with a larger diameter of 5 cm provides optimum cooling to the power supply.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SG45H7 is now available from specialist retailers. Shuttle's recommended price is EUR 319 (ex VAT). Suppliers can be found on Shuttle's European website.
Latest News Posts
- TomTom: Company hopes to be main provider of maps for autonomous cars
- UCLA neurosurgeons using virtual reality for brain analysis
- Sneak peak at the new iGame-Z170 Motherboard
- AMD Crossfire still doesn't work on FreeSync monitors
- The stunning ASUS GTX 980 20th anniversary gold edition and more
- z97 D3H USB 3.0 front panel Power Surge
- Need Help: Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. PC does not start
- AM3+ and secure boot
- GA-990FXA-UD3 and secure boot
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Online Gaming to Fuel $150bn Digital Content Market by 2019, Finds Juniper Research
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle