Shuttle introduces a new media centre Mini-PC platform to meet high definition requirements
First Mini-PC to support 16GB of DDR2 memory / Intel G45 Express chipset for smooth playback of HD content
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions today announces its brand-new XPC Barebone with Intel G45 Express chipset. The Shuttle XPC Barebone SG45H7 is ideally suited to deliver high-resolution 1080p picture quality. Furthermore, heat dissipation and noise level have been further improved in this model. As a unique feature amongst Mini-PCs, up to 16GB of DDR2 memory can be installed in four memory banks.
"The integrated Intel GMA X4500HD graphics engine with Intel Clear-Video technology ensures effortless and brilliant HD-playback", explained Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "For even enhanced performance, the PCI-E-2.0 slot can also be equipped with dual slot graphics cards."
High connectivity can be found on both the front and rear panel of the XPC Barebone SG45H7 revealing a wide range of connectors and interfaces. Gigabit LAN, 8 channel audio, optical SPDIF, HDMI and VGA, FireWire, USB 2.0 and eSATA are available.
Intel processors of the Core 2 Duo/Quad series with 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB can be used. The well-tried heatpipe cooling system characteristic of Shuttle XPC models has been optimised so that it cools even more quietly and more effectively.
The SG45H7 is powered by a new, highly-efficient 300 Watt power supply and can therefore be used in conjunction with the most demanding components. Its 80 PLUS-Certification guarantees this. The quiet fan with a larger diameter of 5 cm provides optimum cooling to the power supply.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SG45H7 is now available from specialist retailers. Shuttle's recommended price is EUR 319 (ex VAT). Suppliers can be found on Shuttle's European website.
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- PNY releases the Mini-mobile HP v165w USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer