GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest GeForce GT 520 series, GV-N520OC-1GI and GV-N520TC-1GI. Built on NVIDIA latest GT 520 GPU, supports DirectX 11 tessellation. GT 520 series graphics cards are bundled with the latest graphic card tuning tool "Easy Boost". GIGABYTE GT 520 series graphics cards also have higher default GPU working frequency, providing users amazing gaming experience.
GV-N520OC-1GI is integrated with industry's best 1 GB DDR3 graphics memory. GV-N520TC-1GI is integrated with high speed 512 MB DDR3 graphics memory, turbo cached to 1 GB. GT 520 series graphics cards supports NVIDIA CUDA, PhysX and Blu-Ray 3D technology. They are designed for both high quality gaming and great home theater solution.
Latest News Posts
- EA receives 77% of its revenue from online services and DLC
- CEO of failed MtGox bitcoin exchange arrested in Japan
- Intel Core i7-6700K box pictures leak online, Skylake is so close
- Robotic chefs will hit the market in 2018 for around $75,000
- Meizu MX5 Pro smartphone will pack a huge 41-megapixel camera
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth