GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest GeForce GT 520 series, GV-N520OC-1GI and GV-N520TC-1GI. Built on NVIDIA latest GT 520 GPU, supports DirectX 11 tessellation. GT 520 series graphics cards are bundled with the latest graphic card tuning tool "Easy Boost". GIGABYTE GT 520 series graphics cards also have higher default GPU working frequency, providing users amazing gaming experience.
GV-N520OC-1GI is integrated with industry's best 1 GB DDR3 graphics memory. GV-N520TC-1GI is integrated with high speed 512 MB DDR3 graphics memory, turbo cached to 1 GB. GT 520 series graphics cards supports NVIDIA CUDA, PhysX and Blu-Ray 3D technology. They are designed for both high quality gaming and great home theater solution.
Latest News Posts
- LG asks to "save the date" for April 28, G4 unveiling?
- Epic new 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer hits the web
- NVIDIA acquires Valve, announces Half-Life 3 release for 2016
- See the Grand Theft Auto 5 PC trailer with 60fps later this week
- US military wants dormant drones that can launch from ocean bottom
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi