Mionix, the Swedish manufacturer of professional high-end gaming accessories today unveiled the Mionix Zibal 60, a mechanical keyboard developed for the gamer that deserves the best. "I believe it is an artform to building keyboards, that are not just for gaming but also compromise free and simple in design. The high attention to detail and subtle features are going to be loved by our loyal users", says Carl Conradsson, Mionix.
The Mionix Zibal 60 is a fusion of the best keyboard components together with great gaming features that gives your game the edge you have been searching for. Engineered with non-tactile, mechanical, black cherry MX switches that deliver the best feel to every keystroke. Multi-level backlight illumination paired with six key rollover that allows you to perform up to six simultaneous keystrokes with all keys, make the Zibal 60 standout from the crowd. in addition to the performance features, the Zibal 60 offers smart functions that include a two port usb 2.0 hub, audio/mic extensions and media control keys for full integration with your desktop setup.
- Black Cherry MX Mechanical key switches
- Detachable wrist rest
- Green backlit key illumination
- Three lighting modes On, Off and WASD
- Multi-level brightness control
- Mionix action key to access light/media controls
- Six key rollover
- Rage proof durability
- Connect-through ports for audio/mic
- Full Speed USB 2.0 hub
- Plug n Play
Availability and Pricing
- Mionix Zibal 60 will be available worldwide to pre-order today and delivery in June 2011
- Suggested retail price: $149.99 / 149.99
Visit the product page for more information.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league