Leading international graphics card and motherboard maker MSI has now released the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics card. The new graphics card not only features the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan cooling module but also exclusive Propeller Blade technology for 20% more airflow. Under full load, these reduce the GPU temperature by 18¢ªC and fan noise by 7.7dB compared to the reference board. The popular Power Edition architecture from R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition has also been retained. The use of 6+1 phase power supply and Triple Overvoltage support enhances overclockability and stability, increasing the overclocking potential by 22%1! For consumers looking for great cooling, overclocking potential and stability, the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition offers the perfect balance between performance and cooling.
20% More Air Flow with Exclusive Propeller Blade Technology
The MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics card is equipped with the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan cooling module with MSI's innovative Propeller Blade technology. Channels on the edge of the fan blades expand coverage and increases air flow by 20% compared to conventional fan blades. Combined with the twin 8cm temperature controlled fans, heat pipe technology, large-area nickel-plated copper base and high-density fins, the Twin Frozr III cooling design excels in thermal performance, reducing GPU temperature by 18¢ªC and noise by 7.7dB under full load when compared to the reference board.
MSI has also taken different user preferences into consideration and includes an exclusive P/S Switch function for controlling the speed of the dual fans. Under performance mode the maximum load temperatures are kept in check, while silent mode emphasizes low noise output. Regardless if games are being played or movies are being watched, the perfect balance of noise control and outstanding cooling performance are guaranteed.
Power Edition Architecture Boosts Overclocking Potential by 22%
The Power Edition architecture returns for the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics card. The 6+1 phase power supply design offers 40% more power than the reference board to ensure stability, even when overclocked. Support for Afterburner's Triple Overvoltage function means GPU/Memory/PLL voltages can be adjusted to fully unleash the graphics card's overclocking potential and boost performance by up to 22%!
Handpicked Components for the Best Quality
With their military class components representing the best quality and stability, MSI Military Class graphics cards have won the support and trust of enthusiasts. MSI has now introduced Military Class II components for even better performance, including Tantalum Core solid state capacitors with up to 8 times the lifetime, SFC high-performance choke for 30% more power and solid capacitors for 10 years of service life. MSI Military Class components provide graphics cards with the best possible quality and stability.
The N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition features many exclusive features such as the Twin Frozr III cooling design, 6+1 power supply, Triple Overvoltage support through Afterburner and the latest Military Class components to provide consumers with new features and extreme overclocking potential.
Latest News Posts
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers