Leading international graphics card and motherboard maker MSI has now released the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics card. The new graphics card not only features the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan cooling module but also exclusive Propeller Blade technology for 20% more airflow. Under full load, these reduce the GPU temperature by 18¢ªC and fan noise by 7.7dB compared to the reference board. The popular Power Edition architecture from R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition has also been retained. The use of 6+1 phase power supply and Triple Overvoltage support enhances overclockability and stability, increasing the overclocking potential by 22%1! For consumers looking for great cooling, overclocking potential and stability, the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition offers the perfect balance between performance and cooling.
20% More Air Flow with Exclusive Propeller Blade Technology
The MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics card is equipped with the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan cooling module with MSI's innovative Propeller Blade technology. Channels on the edge of the fan blades expand coverage and increases air flow by 20% compared to conventional fan blades. Combined with the twin 8cm temperature controlled fans, heat pipe technology, large-area nickel-plated copper base and high-density fins, the Twin Frozr III cooling design excels in thermal performance, reducing GPU temperature by 18¢ªC and noise by 7.7dB under full load when compared to the reference board.
MSI has also taken different user preferences into consideration and includes an exclusive P/S Switch function for controlling the speed of the dual fans. Under performance mode the maximum load temperatures are kept in check, while silent mode emphasizes low noise output. Regardless if games are being played or movies are being watched, the perfect balance of noise control and outstanding cooling performance are guaranteed.
Power Edition Architecture Boosts Overclocking Potential by 22%
The Power Edition architecture returns for the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics card. The 6+1 phase power supply design offers 40% more power than the reference board to ensure stability, even when overclocked. Support for Afterburner's Triple Overvoltage function means GPU/Memory/PLL voltages can be adjusted to fully unleash the graphics card's overclocking potential and boost performance by up to 22%!
Handpicked Components for the Best Quality
With their military class components representing the best quality and stability, MSI Military Class graphics cards have won the support and trust of enthusiasts. MSI has now introduced Military Class II components for even better performance, including Tantalum Core solid state capacitors with up to 8 times the lifetime, SFC high-performance choke for 30% more power and solid capacitors for 10 years of service life. MSI Military Class components provide graphics cards with the best possible quality and stability.
The N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition features many exclusive features such as the Twin Frozr III cooling design, 6+1 power supply, Triple Overvoltage support through Afterburner and the latest Military Class components to provide consumers with new features and extreme overclocking potential.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset