TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today introduced an innovative cooling technology into the HD6950 series: the PCS+ HD6950 Vortex II Edition. Featuring the PCS+ series characteristic, the latest edition has superior overclocking ability which clocks in at 850MHz core speed and 1300MHz memory speed, easily accelerating gaming machines with nearly 2.39 teraFLOPs of computing power and offering the surprising gaming experience
The PCS+ HD6950 Vortex II Edition enables users to manually adjust the fan and its physical attributes. By lifting the fan, it optimizes the air flow and taking advantage of the cooler air from the bottom of the case, balancing the ambient temperature. Furthermore, with the exclusive perforated fan design and anti-turbulence ability, enhancing the cooling efficiency and resulting in cooling down the temperature up to 20% compare to reference design.
Also, the latest solution utilizes "Gold Power Kit" which is composed of the select components: Ferrite Core Choke, DrMOS, and solid capacitor, allows the stable and more efficient overclocking entertaining environment.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Game Bundle: A Record Setting AAA Title for True Gamers
To bring more benefits for gamers, PowerColor includes the most-anticipated game of the year, Modern Warfare 2, into the PCS+ HD6950 Vortex II Edition. Continuing the gripping and heart-racing action against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse, the Modern Warfare 2 delivers the most realistic and immersive FPS gaming experience with PowerColor PCS+ HD 6950 Vortex II Edition to all gamers, enabling the most exhilarating gaming experience like never before.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition