After quite a few details about the GeForce GT 520 made to the Web, NVIDIA has finally released its new entry-level graphics card - NVIDIA GT520 - the card takes the place as the lowest cost DirectX 11 GPU in NVIDIA's product line-up.
Lantic today releases its GT 520 1GB DDR3 Blade version for entry-level user to having the opportunity of selection and enjoy the DirectX 11 effects. The Lantic GT520 uses the NVIDIA GF119 core, equipped with 48 CUDA stream processors 8 texture unit and 4 ROP units.
Lantic GT520 Core /Memory Clock: 810 MHz / 1300 MHz, Memory Configuration is 1GB/DDR3 and Interface is 64 bit. Just like all the other NVIDIA entry-level graphics cards, the GT 520 can support DVI, D-Sub and HDMI 1.4a video outputs and power is provided via the PCI Express slot.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD