CM Storm's Enforcer is a bold new LAN deployable addition to the Storm lineup. It is a compact, featured packed, mid-tower solution for enthusiasts and budget conscious gamers. It comes as the first mid-tower to include native support for GPU cards like the AMD Radeon HD 6990 and the NVIDIA GTX 590, large CPU coolers, two 200mm fans, one 120mm fans, and USB 3.0. The CM Storm Enforcer changes everything with its speed, stealth and guile. With all of its offerings, CM Storm Enforcer provides limitless possibilities.
The CM Storm Enforcer draws from a design that is reminiscent of a futuristic or even a biological armor. It focuses on cleaner lines that still preserve an aggressive styling worthy of the CM Storm name. A nearly full-length side panel window allows users to show off their liquid cooling, custom wiring, and cable management with pride. This is accompanied by an interior coated entirely with a high quality black finish.
Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
Two 200mm (one included) and one 120mm fans are supported to provide plenty of airflow to remove heat from system components. Utilize each 200mm fan space to its full potential by installing two optional 120mm fans that will help remove the maximum amount of system heat while working at full load. To ensure that the cooling system runs flawlessly, dust filters have been strategically placed on fan inlets to prevent particles from entering the system. Experience less downtime with easily removable dust filters; allowing for quick maintenance. The front door and filtered lower mesh both assist in minimizing the amount of dust or other debris that can access the system.
Large rubber grommets support tubes routed from an externally mounted 2 x 120mm radiator. Enthusiasts will enjoy that the 2.5" hard drive cage has pre-drilled holes to allow users to mount a liquid cooling pump. The rear exhaust has also been customized to allow ample space for all-in-one liquid cooling kits.
Lightning Fast USB 3.0
USB 3.0 is no longer constrained by a bulky pass-through connector. The CM Storm Enforcer is the first in its class to offer an internal Super Speed USB 3.0 connector which enables convenient access to the newest standard in speed. It comes ready to connect to the latest Intel and AMD chipsets with two front panel USB 3.0 connectors.
Modular Interior Features
The interior supports a total of twelve 3.5" and 2.5" devices. The upper portion of the hard drive cage is removable and 90 degree rotatable. Several options become available when the hard drive cage is detached. The 2.5" hard drive cage can be relocated to the top of the fixed 3.5" hard drive cage on the bottom. The newly freed up space allows long graphics cards such as the AMD HD6990 and NVIDIA GTX 590 to fit without problems. CM Storm Enforcer supports the longest graphics cards available in the future.
To assist in smarter and cleaner cable routing, many wire or cable tie mounts have been placed along the backside of the motherboard tray. To that end, several cable management holes have been placed throughout the motherboard tray to allow for the routing of cables directly to their intended destinations. In an effort to reduce installation times, all aside from the lower 2.5" hard drive cage are tool-free. A large CPU retention hole has been placed in the motherboard tray to allow it to be compatible with more types of motherboard layouts.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent