ASUS has released the ASUS GT 520, a graphics card that combines great performance with a low profile that is perfectly suited to be used in an HTPC. With an innovative fanless design, the GT 520 efficiently and silently dissipates heat while still offering outstanding graphics performance. 1GB of DDR3 memory and Microsoft DirectX 11 support means the GT 520 displays the latest in multimedia entertainment with ease.
Based on the NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 GPU, the ASUS GT 520 is equipped with an efficiently designed heatsink that passively cools the GT 520 so absolutely no sound is produced while running. This ensures a quiet environment, and combined with the low profile of the graphics card makes it perfect for hushed gaming and multimedia enjoyment via home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
Full HD multimedia enjoyment
Although the GT 520 has a small profile, it features DirectX 11 hardware to ensure the latest graphics technologies such as NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA are fully supported. The GT 520 is great for gaming, but also speeds up the editing of videos and photos. Enjoy a richer web experience with GPU accelerated browsers like Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 9. Brilliant Full HD 1080p video playback displayed through native HDMI is fast and smooth, while Dual-link DVI is able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600. A D-sub connection is also available, with all three housed in a low profile bracket for added convenience.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- AVG reveals eyeglasses that make you invisible to facial recognition
- Epic Games makes Unreal Engine 4 free for all
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams