ASUS has released the ASUS GT 520, a graphics card that combines great performance with a low profile that is perfectly suited to be used in an HTPC. With an innovative fanless design, the GT 520 efficiently and silently dissipates heat while still offering outstanding graphics performance. 1GB of DDR3 memory and Microsoft DirectX 11 support means the GT 520 displays the latest in multimedia entertainment with ease.
Based on the NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 GPU, the ASUS GT 520 is equipped with an efficiently designed heatsink that passively cools the GT 520 so absolutely no sound is produced while running. This ensures a quiet environment, and combined with the low profile of the graphics card makes it perfect for hushed gaming and multimedia enjoyment via home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
Full HD multimedia enjoyment
Although the GT 520 has a small profile, it features DirectX 11 hardware to ensure the latest graphics technologies such as NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA are fully supported. The GT 520 is great for gaming, but also speeds up the editing of videos and photos. Enjoy a richer web experience with GPU accelerated browsers like Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 9. Brilliant Full HD 1080p video playback displayed through native HDMI is fast and smooth, while Dual-link DVI is able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600. A D-sub connection is also available, with all three housed in a low profile bracket for added convenience.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio