The world-renowned premium gaming gear company QPAD sets a new standard in keyboard performance with the MK-80 Mechanical keyboard. Targeted at pro gamers and demanding enthusiasts, this full size board boasts to bring a new dimension to the gaming experience. This keyboard is packed with state of the art technology such as individual LED:s for each key and switches plated with gold/silver alloym but it's the core functionality of the board that really makes it unique: The QPAD MK-80 Mechanical key technology.
Unlike your average keyboard, that functions through rubber domes, forcing you to press each key all the way down in order for the stroke register, the MK-80 sports true mechanical switches with unmatched accuracy and feel. No more pressing cheap plastic bits with full-force in order to activate the keys. The QPAD keyboard will respond to your every move in an instant.
Other boards normally have a short life span and wear out quickly, resulting in unresponsiveness, delays and a dull, clunky feel to the keys. For most gamers, as well as professional typists, it's all about the feel, and that is where the QPAD MK-80 truly shines!
Each key is built to last 50 million strokes, and the QPAD MK-80 mechanical key technology provides distinct feedback and puts you in absolute control. The travel distance of the keys is set to 4mm with an actuation point at 2mm. Typing or gaming on the QPAD MK-80 simulates the experience of a mouse click: you press it, you hear it and you feel it.
QPAD strongly recommend their board to be set up via the PS/2 connector when possible. This will enable unlimited amount of simultaneous key presses, and since USB connected keyboards force your CPU to take time polling the strokes, it will also allow your computer to focus on what you want it to: running your game as fast as possible.
The QPAD MK-80 comes with a two-port high-speed USB hub, 3,5mm headphone & microphone jacks and a detachable wrist pad. Four different backlight levels allow you to find the right key, day or night, in any situation. Other nifty functions include full N-key roll over with PS/2 or 6 key roll over with USB, gold plated connectors for extremely low latency, media keys for volume, control, play, pause and skip tracks. The board also supports full anti-ghosting with additional PS/2 plug.
Over all, this unique high end keyboard carries the potential to set a new standard in computer peripherals.
QPAD will present the MK-80 to fans, gamers, the industry, and the world, for the very first time at Norway's biggest gaming convention: The Gathering, held in Hamar, Norway.
Key switch: Cherry MX blue mechanical switch technology
N Key Rollover: Gaming cluster with anti ghosting capability
Key strokes: 50 million
Lightning: Individual LED backlight
Lightning features: Four levels of brightness
Connectors: Gold plated connectors for extremely low latency
Media keys: Media keys for volume control, play, pause and skip tracks
USB Hub: Two high speed USB 2.0 ports
Audio ports: 3.5mm Headphone-out and microphone-in jacks
Cable: 1.8 meter extra thick cable
Extras: 4 extra orange key caps and key cap puller
Dimensions: Keyboard 44.45 x 14.48 x 2.54 cm (17.5 x 5.7 x 1 inch), Wrist pad 44.45 x 6.1 x 1.4 cm (17.5 x 2.4 x 0.55 inch)
Weight: 1.27 kg (2.8LBS)
Warranty: 2 year
Latest News Posts
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC