The world-renowned premium gaming gear company QPAD sets a new standard in keyboard performance with the MK-80 Mechanical keyboard. Targeted at pro gamers and demanding enthusiasts, this full size board boasts to bring a new dimension to the gaming experience. This keyboard is packed with state of the art technology such as individual LED:s for each key and switches plated with gold/silver alloym but it's the core functionality of the board that really makes it unique: The QPAD MK-80 Mechanical key technology.
Unlike your average keyboard, that functions through rubber domes, forcing you to press each key all the way down in order for the stroke register, the MK-80 sports true mechanical switches with unmatched accuracy and feel. No more pressing cheap plastic bits with full-force in order to activate the keys. The QPAD keyboard will respond to your every move in an instant.
Other boards normally have a short life span and wear out quickly, resulting in unresponsiveness, delays and a dull, clunky feel to the keys. For most gamers, as well as professional typists, it's all about the feel, and that is where the QPAD MK-80 truly shines!
Each key is built to last 50 million strokes, and the QPAD MK-80 mechanical key technology provides distinct feedback and puts you in absolute control. The travel distance of the keys is set to 4mm with an actuation point at 2mm. Typing or gaming on the QPAD MK-80 simulates the experience of a mouse click: you press it, you hear it and you feel it.
QPAD strongly recommend their board to be set up via the PS/2 connector when possible. This will enable unlimited amount of simultaneous key presses, and since USB connected keyboards force your CPU to take time polling the strokes, it will also allow your computer to focus on what you want it to: running your game as fast as possible.
The QPAD MK-80 comes with a two-port high-speed USB hub, 3,5mm headphone & microphone jacks and a detachable wrist pad. Four different backlight levels allow you to find the right key, day or night, in any situation. Other nifty functions include full N-key roll over with PS/2 or 6 key roll over with USB, gold plated connectors for extremely low latency, media keys for volume, control, play, pause and skip tracks. The board also supports full anti-ghosting with additional PS/2 plug.
Over all, this unique high end keyboard carries the potential to set a new standard in computer peripherals.
QPAD will present the MK-80 to fans, gamers, the industry, and the world, for the very first time at Norway's biggest gaming convention: The Gathering, held in Hamar, Norway.
Key switch: Cherry MX blue mechanical switch technology
N Key Rollover: Gaming cluster with anti ghosting capability
Key strokes: 50 million
Lightning: Individual LED backlight
Lightning features: Four levels of brightness
Connectors: Gold plated connectors for extremely low latency
Media keys: Media keys for volume control, play, pause and skip tracks
USB Hub: Two high speed USB 2.0 ports
Audio ports: 3.5mm Headphone-out and microphone-in jacks
Cable: 1.8 meter extra thick cable
Extras: 4 extra orange key caps and key cap puller
Dimensions: Keyboard 44.45 x 14.48 x 2.54 cm (17.5 x 5.7 x 1 inch), Wrist pad 44.45 x 6.1 x 1.4 cm (17.5 x 2.4 x 0.55 inch)
Weight: 1.27 kg (2.8LBS)
Warranty: 2 year
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition