AVADirect recently became an official AMD reseller & integrator. We have been selling AMD products since AVADirect's existance. While selling Intel products, AMD is a great alternative when making recommendations to our clients. AMD has always had a better price-to-performance factor compared to Intel. Gamers consider an AMD system for this exact reason, especially when combined with ATI graphics cards. Within the past five years we have seen AMD create a large amount of press with their products following right behind Intel's. AMD has also released the new APU Fusion processor that will help take more advantage of battery life within laptops, and usable expandability in small form factor systems, without the requirement for a standard graphics card. AMD CPUs have always been overclock-friendly in the sense that it requires almost zero legwork in the form of adjusting BIOS settings. Amongst the many reasons why any end-user should consider an AMD product, we are happy to have them as a partner. We look forward to the exciting new APU that will hit the market with blunt force, and cannot wait to implement the technology in our systems.
To view more information click here
To view all AMD products we offer click AMD Products at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications