SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card, bringing DX11 support and HD video experience to entry level users. Modern DX11 games and 3D applications demand more graphics performance than ever before and integrated graphics simply aren't good enough. With full DirectX 11 and full Shader Model 5 support, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card packs 48 CUDA cores ! If you want to play popular DX11 games like Dirt2, Metro 2033, Lost Planet2, Battlefield: Bad Company2, etc, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card is an essential addition to your entry level PC.
More Power-Saving means More Money-Saving
Taking the power consumption and performance increase into account, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card features improved power-saving technology. The improved 40nm process significantly reduces the power consumption and GPU core temperature of the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card,making it to be the great low power and energy-saving product.
2048MB DDR3 Video Memory
Today's game, such as Crysis2, Stalker: Call Of Pripyat, Battlefield: Bad Company2, they normally use a large number of bump texture, transparent texture to describe faces of characters and render realistic gaming scenes, so these games put higher demands on the capacities of video memory. The current situation demands at least 512 MB video memory to run these games. The SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card comes with incredible large 2048MB DDR3 video memory.
Low Profile Design With Single Slot Cooling Solution
Consummately designed low profile, the PCB height of SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card is 6cm, only half the height of ordinary Graphic Cards with full profile design, which makes the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card to be the best partners for 3DPC. 3DPC enthusiasts don't need to worry about the inconvenience caused by narrow space chassis and full profile designed graphics cards. It aslo features one-slot cooling design, meeting the entry level and 3DPC users' requirement for compact design. It use the premium fan design featuring greater air volume to take the heat away and lower the temperature rapidly. The cooling fan has the speed modulation mechanism, so that the working noise will not be maintained at the full speed level, and this mechanism can increase the fan's life.
Windows 7 Support
As a leading manufacturer in graphics cards market, SPARKLE worked closely with Microsoft on the development of Windows 7 to ensure that its graphics cards take full advantage of the great new features and functionality. If you use your PC to enhance photos, watch or edit videos, play games, or if you simply desire a fast and efficient graphical interface, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card will surely delight your senses and offer a premium experience for Windows 7.
3nd Generation PureVideo HD
High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.
OpenGL 4.1 Optimization and Support
High-Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
Native HDMI 1.4a Support and Audio Input for HDMI
Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.4a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound. High-definition audio transmission can be realized without spdif wiring.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017