SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card, bringing DX11 support and HD video experience to entry level users. Modern DX11 games and 3D applications demand more graphics performance than ever before and integrated graphics simply aren't good enough. With full DirectX 11 and full Shader Model 5 support, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card packs 48 CUDA cores ! If you want to play popular DX11 games like Dirt2, Metro 2033, Lost Planet2, Battlefield: Bad Company2, etc, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card is an essential addition to your entry level PC.
More Power-Saving means More Money-Saving
Taking the power consumption and performance increase into account, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card features improved power-saving technology. The improved 40nm process significantly reduces the power consumption and GPU core temperature of the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card,making it to be the great low power and energy-saving product.
2048MB DDR3 Video Memory
Today's game, such as Crysis2, Stalker: Call Of Pripyat, Battlefield: Bad Company2, they normally use a large number of bump texture, transparent texture to describe faces of characters and render realistic gaming scenes, so these games put higher demands on the capacities of video memory. The current situation demands at least 512 MB video memory to run these games. The SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card comes with incredible large 2048MB DDR3 video memory.
Low Profile Design With Single Slot Cooling Solution
Consummately designed low profile, the PCB height of SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card is 6cm, only half the height of ordinary Graphic Cards with full profile design, which makes the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card to be the best partners for 3DPC. 3DPC enthusiasts don't need to worry about the inconvenience caused by narrow space chassis and full profile designed graphics cards. It aslo features one-slot cooling design, meeting the entry level and 3DPC users' requirement for compact design. It use the premium fan design featuring greater air volume to take the heat away and lower the temperature rapidly. The cooling fan has the speed modulation mechanism, so that the working noise will not be maintained at the full speed level, and this mechanism can increase the fan's life.
Windows 7 Support
As a leading manufacturer in graphics cards market, SPARKLE worked closely with Microsoft on the development of Windows 7 to ensure that its graphics cards take full advantage of the great new features and functionality. If you use your PC to enhance photos, watch or edit videos, play games, or if you simply desire a fast and efficient graphical interface, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 520 1GB/2GB DDR3 Low Profile Graphics Card will surely delight your senses and offer a premium experience for Windows 7.
3nd Generation PureVideo HD
High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.
OpenGL 4.1 Optimization and Support
High-Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
Native HDMI 1.4a Support and Audio Input for HDMI
Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.4a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound. High-definition audio transmission can be realized without spdif wiring.
Latest News Posts
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset