Hercules Delivers XPS 2.150 Multimedia Speaker System
The Perfect Gift for a Contemporary Home Featuring a Modern Glossy Look and Powerful Sound
NEW YORK, NY - (November 13, 2008) - Hercules, the computer DJ and entertainment specialist expands their successful XPS branded multimedia speakers with the new XPS 2.150 Multimedia Speaker. This modern system delivers performance and style with a black high gloss finish and subwoofer at a great price. Perfect for a contemporary home and just in time for the holiday gift giving season, the XPS 2.150 will be available for $69.99 at Dell.com, Amazon.com, Buy.com and NewEgg.com this December. For more information visit http://www.hercules.com
Based on the results of extensive consumer research, Hercules has created a system that reflects the evolving consumer tastes for design and finish as well as quality sound. Hercules developed the speakers to be competitively priced while at the same time delivering on style and audio quality. Components used to manufacture these speakers were hand-picked and of superior standard, in order to guarantee optimal sound reproduction and well-balanced bass, medium and treble sound emission - perfect for music and video games.
Key Features Include:
Compact 2.1 speaker system (Satellite: 7.8" High x 2.3" Length x 2.1" Width; Subwoofer:8.6" High x 6" Length x 8.6" Width)
2 Slender speakers with a quality black glossy finish, orange driver cones and an orange backlit volume knob, removable feet for flexible positioning whether wall mounted or free standing
Vented wooden subwoofer for an intense bass response
32 Watts RMS (8 watts per satellite and a 16 Watt subwoofer)
Wide band speakers give well-balanced, homogeneous sound output for mids and treble
Complete controls and connections:
- Bass control and an on/off button (on the back of the subwoofer)
- Volume control, headphone jack and a line in connector, allowing users to connect an MP3 player directly to the right satellite speaker.
For more information visit http://www.hercules.com
About Guillemot Corporation
Guillemot Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories. The Group offers a diverse range of products under its Hercules and Thrustmaster brand names. Active in this market since 1984, the Guillemot Corporation Group is currently represented in 11 countries, including France, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Belgium, Holland, Hong-Kong, Romania and Italy, and distributes its products in over 30 countries worldwide. The group's mission is to design high-performance and user-friendly products to improve the satisfaction of users of interactive digital entertainment solutions. http://www.guillemot.com
Latest News Posts
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio