Hercules Delivers XPS 2.150 Multimedia Speaker System
The Perfect Gift for a Contemporary Home Featuring a Modern Glossy Look and Powerful Sound
NEW YORK, NY - (November 13, 2008) - Hercules, the computer DJ and entertainment specialist expands their successful XPS branded multimedia speakers with the new XPS 2.150 Multimedia Speaker. This modern system delivers performance and style with a black high gloss finish and subwoofer at a great price. Perfect for a contemporary home and just in time for the holiday gift giving season, the XPS 2.150 will be available for $69.99 at Dell.com, Amazon.com, Buy.com and NewEgg.com this December. For more information visit http://www.hercules.com
Based on the results of extensive consumer research, Hercules has created a system that reflects the evolving consumer tastes for design and finish as well as quality sound. Hercules developed the speakers to be competitively priced while at the same time delivering on style and audio quality. Components used to manufacture these speakers were hand-picked and of superior standard, in order to guarantee optimal sound reproduction and well-balanced bass, medium and treble sound emission - perfect for music and video games.
Key Features Include:
Compact 2.1 speaker system (Satellite: 7.8" High x 2.3" Length x 2.1" Width; Subwoofer:8.6" High x 6" Length x 8.6" Width)
2 Slender speakers with a quality black glossy finish, orange driver cones and an orange backlit volume knob, removable feet for flexible positioning whether wall mounted or free standing
Vented wooden subwoofer for an intense bass response
32 Watts RMS (8 watts per satellite and a 16 Watt subwoofer)
Wide band speakers give well-balanced, homogeneous sound output for mids and treble
Complete controls and connections:
- Bass control and an on/off button (on the back of the subwoofer)
- Volume control, headphone jack and a line in connector, allowing users to connect an MP3 player directly to the right satellite speaker.
For more information visit http://www.hercules.com
About Guillemot Corporation
Guillemot Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories. The Group offers a diverse range of products under its Hercules and Thrustmaster brand names. Active in this market since 1984, the Guillemot Corporation Group is currently represented in 11 countries, including France, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Belgium, Holland, Hong-Kong, Romania and Italy, and distributes its products in over 30 countries worldwide. The group's mission is to design high-performance and user-friendly products to improve the satisfaction of users of interactive digital entertainment solutions. http://www.guillemot.com
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now