Hercules Delivers XPS 2.150 Multimedia Speaker System
The Perfect Gift for a Contemporary Home Featuring a Modern Glossy Look and Powerful Sound
NEW YORK, NY - (November 13, 2008) - Hercules, the computer DJ and entertainment specialist expands their successful XPS branded multimedia speakers with the new XPS 2.150 Multimedia Speaker. This modern system delivers performance and style with a black high gloss finish and subwoofer at a great price. Perfect for a contemporary home and just in time for the holiday gift giving season, the XPS 2.150 will be available for $69.99 at Dell.com, Amazon.com, Buy.com and NewEgg.com this December. For more information visit http://www.hercules.com
Based on the results of extensive consumer research, Hercules has created a system that reflects the evolving consumer tastes for design and finish as well as quality sound. Hercules developed the speakers to be competitively priced while at the same time delivering on style and audio quality. Components used to manufacture these speakers were hand-picked and of superior standard, in order to guarantee optimal sound reproduction and well-balanced bass, medium and treble sound emission - perfect for music and video games.
Key Features Include:
Compact 2.1 speaker system (Satellite: 7.8" High x 2.3" Length x 2.1" Width; Subwoofer:8.6" High x 6" Length x 8.6" Width)
2 Slender speakers with a quality black glossy finish, orange driver cones and an orange backlit volume knob, removable feet for flexible positioning whether wall mounted or free standing
Vented wooden subwoofer for an intense bass response
32 Watts RMS (8 watts per satellite and a 16 Watt subwoofer)
Wide band speakers give well-balanced, homogeneous sound output for mids and treble
Complete controls and connections:
- Bass control and an on/off button (on the back of the subwoofer)
- Volume control, headphone jack and a line in connector, allowing users to connect an MP3 player directly to the right satellite speaker.
For more information visit http://www.hercules.com
About Guillemot Corporation
Guillemot Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories. The Group offers a diverse range of products under its Hercules and Thrustmaster brand names. Active in this market since 1984, the Guillemot Corporation Group is currently represented in 11 countries, including France, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Belgium, Holland, Hong-Kong, Romania and Italy, and distributes its products in over 30 countries worldwide. The group's mission is to design high-performance and user-friendly products to improve the satisfaction of users of interactive digital entertainment solutions. http://www.guillemot.com
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni