Hercules Delivers XPS 2.150 Multimedia Speaker System
The Perfect Gift for a Contemporary Home Featuring a Modern Glossy Look and Powerful Sound
NEW YORK, NY - (November 13, 2008) - Hercules, the computer DJ and entertainment specialist expands their successful XPS branded multimedia speakers with the new XPS 2.150 Multimedia Speaker. This modern system delivers performance and style with a black high gloss finish and subwoofer at a great price. Perfect for a contemporary home and just in time for the holiday gift giving season, the XPS 2.150 will be available for $69.99 at Dell.com, Amazon.com, Buy.com and NewEgg.com this December. For more information visit http://www.hercules.com
Based on the results of extensive consumer research, Hercules has created a system that reflects the evolving consumer tastes for design and finish as well as quality sound. Hercules developed the speakers to be competitively priced while at the same time delivering on style and audio quality. Components used to manufacture these speakers were hand-picked and of superior standard, in order to guarantee optimal sound reproduction and well-balanced bass, medium and treble sound emission - perfect for music and video games.
Key Features Include:
Compact 2.1 speaker system (Satellite: 7.8" High x 2.3" Length x 2.1" Width; Subwoofer:8.6" High x 6" Length x 8.6" Width)
2 Slender speakers with a quality black glossy finish, orange driver cones and an orange backlit volume knob, removable feet for flexible positioning whether wall mounted or free standing
Vented wooden subwoofer for an intense bass response
32 Watts RMS (8 watts per satellite and a 16 Watt subwoofer)
Wide band speakers give well-balanced, homogeneous sound output for mids and treble
Complete controls and connections:
- Bass control and an on/off button (on the back of the subwoofer)
- Volume control, headphone jack and a line in connector, allowing users to connect an MP3 player directly to the right satellite speaker.
For more information visit http://www.hercules.com
About Guillemot Corporation
Guillemot Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories. The Group offers a diverse range of products under its Hercules and Thrustmaster brand names. Active in this market since 1984, the Guillemot Corporation Group is currently represented in 11 countries, including France, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Belgium, Holland, Hong-Kong, Romania and Italy, and distributes its products in over 30 countries worldwide. The group's mission is to design high-performance and user-friendly products to improve the satisfaction of users of interactive digital entertainment solutions. http://www.guillemot.com
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor Radeon RX 480 Devil can hit 1.4GHz with triple-fan cooler
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card