Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions adds a 28mm high 1U ultra slim CPU Cooler with high quality heatpipe and premium copper plate to its Silent product line. The "Slim Silence i-Plus" is especially designed to fit Intel most popular sockets such as 775/1156 and 1155. This petite cooler supports an incredibly CPU thermal design power (TDP) up to 82W with a good case ventilation.
With a compact heatsink design for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U server the "Slim Silence i-Plus" is equipped with a high performance heatpipe, premium copper plate and a silent fan.
Thanks to the small but high performance heatpipe and a pure copper plate the "Slim Silence i-Plus" ensures a fast and efficient heat transfer from core to aluminum fins.
The frameless silent fan includes a ball bearing and a GELID intelligent PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control which ensures a silent operation at low CPU temperature and accelerates the fan speed when necessary.
The "Slim Silence i-Plus" is RoHS and WEEE conform and has a warranty of 5 years.
"This cooler is the perfect choice for HTPC users who are looking for a 1U sized cooler capable of cooling the latest generation of Intel core i3 and i5 CPU's", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The "Slim Silence i-Plus" has a MSRP of USD 26 / Euro 20 and is available now.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC