Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions adds a 28mm high 1U ultra slim CPU Cooler with high quality heatpipe and premium copper plate to its Silent product line. The "Slim Silence i-Plus" is especially designed to fit Intel most popular sockets such as 775/1156 and 1155. This petite cooler supports an incredibly CPU thermal design power (TDP) up to 82W with a good case ventilation.
With a compact heatsink design for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U server the "Slim Silence i-Plus" is equipped with a high performance heatpipe, premium copper plate and a silent fan.
Thanks to the small but high performance heatpipe and a pure copper plate the "Slim Silence i-Plus" ensures a fast and efficient heat transfer from core to aluminum fins.
The frameless silent fan includes a ball bearing and a GELID intelligent PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control which ensures a silent operation at low CPU temperature and accelerates the fan speed when necessary.
The "Slim Silence i-Plus" is RoHS and WEEE conform and has a warranty of 5 years.
"This cooler is the perfect choice for HTPC users who are looking for a 1U sized cooler capable of cooling the latest generation of Intel core i3 and i5 CPU's", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The "Slim Silence i-Plus" has a MSRP of USD 26 / Euro 20 and is available now.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives