Matrox Graphics Inc. will be showcasing the Matrox Mura MPX Series display wall controllers for AV distributors, integrators, and professionals at InfoComm China, from April 13th-15th, 2011, in Amara International Limited booth H5-02. The ideal building block for collaborative video walls and wall matrix management, Mura MPX boards will be driving a twelve-monitor (3x4) display wall, while Matrox personnel will be leading in-booth tutorials on the benefits of integrating Extio KVM extenders and Matrox M-Series graphics cards into control room, digital signage, and other challenging multi-display deployments.
Matrox Mura MPX Series display wall controller boards combine traditionally separate input and output cards onto a single-slot, PCI Express x16 Gen 2 board, leveraging 64 Gb/sec full duplex data transfer to display full frame rate, HD video input captures. System integrators can easily add multiple MPX output/input boards within a single system and incorporate MPX video capture cards for high-volume, analog video input projects.
Matrox dual-monitor Extio F2208 and quad-monitor Extio F2408 KVM extenders leverage unique bus extension technology using a proprietary PCIe bus interface card to deliver raw, uncompressed data over up to 1 km of fiber-optic cable for uncompromised workstation performance. Extio F2408 can also add an additional 4 displays with the optional Matrox Extio F2408E Expander, while multiple Matrox Extio F2208, F2408 and F2408E Expander units can be combined to drive up to 16 remote displays from a single PC.
Matrox M-Series graphics cards support up to eight high-resolution monitors or edge blending projectors, while delivering advanced desktop management features such as stretched and independent desktop modes. M-Series cards can also be combined in a single computer to drive up to 16 displays, in a variety of configurations.
For more information about the Matrox Mura MPX Series please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz