Matrox Graphics Inc. will be showcasing the Matrox Mura MPX Series display wall controllers for AV distributors, integrators, and professionals at InfoComm China, from April 13th-15th, 2011, in Amara International Limited booth H5-02. The ideal building block for collaborative video walls and wall matrix management, Mura MPX boards will be driving a twelve-monitor (3x4) display wall, while Matrox personnel will be leading in-booth tutorials on the benefits of integrating Extio KVM extenders and Matrox M-Series graphics cards into control room, digital signage, and other challenging multi-display deployments.
Matrox Mura MPX Series display wall controller boards combine traditionally separate input and output cards onto a single-slot, PCI Express x16 Gen 2 board, leveraging 64 Gb/sec full duplex data transfer to display full frame rate, HD video input captures. System integrators can easily add multiple MPX output/input boards within a single system and incorporate MPX video capture cards for high-volume, analog video input projects.
Matrox dual-monitor Extio F2208 and quad-monitor Extio F2408 KVM extenders leverage unique bus extension technology using a proprietary PCIe bus interface card to deliver raw, uncompressed data over up to 1 km of fiber-optic cable for uncompromised workstation performance. Extio F2408 can also add an additional 4 displays with the optional Matrox Extio F2408E Expander, while multiple Matrox Extio F2208, F2408 and F2408E Expander units can be combined to drive up to 16 remote displays from a single PC.
Matrox M-Series graphics cards support up to eight high-resolution monitors or edge blending projectors, while delivering advanced desktop management features such as stretched and independent desktop modes. M-Series cards can also be combined in a single computer to drive up to 16 displays, in a variety of configurations.
For more information about the Matrox Mura MPX Series please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Concern in rising number of tax-related scams and cybercrime
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone, the Liquid M220
- Acer leaps into wearable game with Liquid Leap+ and multi-OS support
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop