Matrox Graphics Inc. will be showcasing the Matrox Mura MPX Series display wall controllers for AV distributors, integrators, and professionals at InfoComm China, from April 13th-15th, 2011, in Amara International Limited booth H5-02. The ideal building block for collaborative video walls and wall matrix management, Mura MPX boards will be driving a twelve-monitor (3x4) display wall, while Matrox personnel will be leading in-booth tutorials on the benefits of integrating Extio KVM extenders and Matrox M-Series graphics cards into control room, digital signage, and other challenging multi-display deployments.
Matrox Mura MPX Series display wall controller boards combine traditionally separate input and output cards onto a single-slot, PCI Express x16 Gen 2 board, leveraging 64 Gb/sec full duplex data transfer to display full frame rate, HD video input captures. System integrators can easily add multiple MPX output/input boards within a single system and incorporate MPX video capture cards for high-volume, analog video input projects.
Matrox dual-monitor Extio F2208 and quad-monitor Extio F2408 KVM extenders leverage unique bus extension technology using a proprietary PCIe bus interface card to deliver raw, uncompressed data over up to 1 km of fiber-optic cable for uncompromised workstation performance. Extio F2408 can also add an additional 4 displays with the optional Matrox Extio F2408E Expander, while multiple Matrox Extio F2208, F2408 and F2408E Expander units can be combined to drive up to 16 remote displays from a single PC.
Matrox M-Series graphics cards support up to eight high-resolution monitors or edge blending projectors, while delivering advanced desktop management features such as stretched and independent desktop modes. M-Series cards can also be combined in a single computer to drive up to 16 displays, in a variety of configurations.
For more information about the Matrox Mura MPX Series please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology