Sharkoon expands their portfolio of internal removable frames for SATA drives. The two new models of the "Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Intern" series fit in a 5.25 inch PC bay, and offers a respective four or six installation bays for SATA hard drives and SSDs in a 2.5 inch format.
The storage medium can simply be removed and re-attached by use of the screwable mounting frame, the lockable front covers guard against unwanted access. Cooling is provided by the fan on the backside of the case. To connect the hard drive slots with the main board SATA ports each has an appropriate number of SATA cables. Power is supplied via a 4-pin power connector.
The removable frame supports SATA Standards I to III, and provides a transfer rate of up to 6 GB/s. The case measures 146 x 150 x 41 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 573 grams (4-Bay) or 683 grams (6-Bay), respectively. Shipping includes an instructional manual, assembly screws, two keys plus the respective four or six SATA cables.
Rnd customers can find the "Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Intern" models available from authorized retailers.
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Intern 4-Bay: MSRP 44.90 euros
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Intern 6-Bay: MSRP 64.90 euros
Latest News Posts
- Meizu MX5 Pro smartphone will pack a huge 41-megapixel camera
- German auto makers to buy Nokia HERE business for $3.2B
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 specs all but confirmed in the latest leak
- Xbox One games streamed to Windows 10 detailed in new screenshots
- AMD teases its Zen-powered, 32-core APU with HBM2 and more
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis