Statement to the Untrue Internet Rumor "Leadtek Fires 450 in Taiwan"
With its strong and health operation, Leadtek does not fire 450 employees as rumor said. The partnership of Leadtek and NVIDIA remains solid, as Leadtek is still the exclusive partner of NVIDIA Quadro series in Asia-Pacific (except in Japan).
Taipei, Taiwan, November 14th, 2008 -
To clarify the false internet rumor, " Leadtek, recently fired 450 people from its operation Leadtek was not in NVIDIA's top six list and this might be the partial reason .", we have to state some facts here :
1. With 378 employees at the moment, Leadtek is in a good and strong condition, no future down-sizing plan ongoing.
2. Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro series is No.1 in Asia-Pacific, and NVIDIA has stated that Leadtek is still its direct account and the exclusive distributors of NVIDIA Quadro series in Asia-Pacific region (except in Japan).
The rumor of firing 450 people and the loosing partnership with NVIDIA is apparently false and exaggerating. To learn about the correct coming news and products, please go to http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications