Statement to the Untrue Internet Rumor "Leadtek Fires 450 in Taiwan"
With its strong and health operation, Leadtek does not fire 450 employees as rumor said. The partnership of Leadtek and NVIDIA remains solid, as Leadtek is still the exclusive partner of NVIDIA Quadro series in Asia-Pacific (except in Japan).
Taipei, Taiwan, November 14th, 2008 -
To clarify the false internet rumor, " Leadtek, recently fired 450 people from its operation Leadtek was not in NVIDIA's top six list and this might be the partial reason .", we have to state some facts here :
1. With 378 employees at the moment, Leadtek is in a good and strong condition, no future down-sizing plan ongoing.
2. Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro series is No.1 in Asia-Pacific, and NVIDIA has stated that Leadtek is still its direct account and the exclusive distributors of NVIDIA Quadro series in Asia-Pacific region (except in Japan).
The rumor of firing 450 people and the loosing partnership with NVIDIA is apparently false and exaggerating. To learn about the correct coming news and products, please go to http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset