Statement to the Untrue Internet Rumor "Leadtek Fires 450 in Taiwan"
With its strong and health operation, Leadtek does not fire 450 employees as rumor said. The partnership of Leadtek and NVIDIA remains solid, as Leadtek is still the exclusive partner of NVIDIA Quadro series in Asia-Pacific (except in Japan).
Taipei, Taiwan, November 14th, 2008 -
To clarify the false internet rumor, " Leadtek, recently fired 450 people from its operation Leadtek was not in NVIDIA's top six list and this might be the partial reason .", we have to state some facts here :
1. With 378 employees at the moment, Leadtek is in a good and strong condition, no future down-sizing plan ongoing.
2. Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro series is No.1 in Asia-Pacific, and NVIDIA has stated that Leadtek is still its direct account and the exclusive distributors of NVIDIA Quadro series in Asia-Pacific region (except in Japan).
The rumor of firing 450 people and the loosing partnership with NVIDIA is apparently false and exaggerating. To learn about the correct coming news and products, please go to http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- Nintendo NX will reportedly be unveiled soon, 'sounds' expensive
- Sega making Mega Drive Mini console with 80 games, plays cartridges
- No Man's Sky on PC might release three days later than PS4 version
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio