KÃœHLER H2O 920 builds on success of KÃœHLER H2O 620, offering improved airflow, zero maintenance and sealed liquid cooling solution
Fremont, CA - April 12, 2011 - In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the KÃœHLER H2O 920 - Antec's new maximum-performance liquid CPU cooler.
Antec's KÃœHLER H2O 920 offers a sealed liquid CPU cooling solution for PC hardware, overclockers and gaming enthusiasts world-wide, and was developed in conjunction with Asetek (www.asetek.com,) the industry-leading supplier of OEM liquid cooling systems for computers. An advancement of the popular KÃœHLER H2O 620, several key upgrades of the KÃœHLER H2O 920 enable it to deliver even greater CPU cooling performance in a quick, easy-to-install package that requires zero maintenance and is built to OEM standards for reliability.
Antec's KÃœHLER H2O 920 features a double-thick radiator and two 120 mm fans, as well as interactive fan control via Asetek's ChillControl software. In addition, the KÃœHLER H2O 920 includes the latest-generation low-profile pump for exceptional liquid circulation while preserving internal airflow, easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning, a third-generation copper cold plate for optimal conduction and a push-pull configuration for high airflow and maximum CPU heat dissipation.
The KÃœHLER H2O 920 utilizes Asetek's Advanced Fan Control technology (for customized liquid temperature fan control via Asetek's ChillControl V software) to deliver Antec's renowned Quiet ComputingÂ™ technology for quiet, efficient performance. Additionally, the KÃœHLER H2O 920's dual Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) speed-switchable cooling fans provide finely tuned control delivering high-performance at minimum noise levels.
ChillControl V software, which is exclusive to the KÃœHLER H2O 920, provides monitoring and control of liquid temperatures, fan speed, pump speed, sound level, and the ability to customize fan speeds at three levels based on liquid temperature for maximum performance and lowest noise. ChillControl V software also allows users to select and modify the Antec logo color on the pump cap to match system interiors.
"Like the popular KÃœHLER H2O 620, the KÃœHLER H2O 920 provides the benefits of water cooling in a sealed and prefilled unit, with zero maintenance required," said Tak Niwa, director BU 1, enclosures and accessories at Antec. "It's a very powerful and capable solution giving users the freedom to finely tune and customize cooling to fit their needs."
"Asetek drew on its deep experience with the enthusiast community when developing the new control technologies featured in the Antec KÃœHLER H2O 920," said Steve Branton, director of marketing at Asetek. "Enthusiasts will appreciate the interactive control experience KÃœHLER H2O 920 delivers with its combination of excellent performance, liquid temperature fan control and the ChillControl 5 application."
The KÃœHLER H2O 920 high-performance CPU cooler is backed by Antec's Quality 3-year (AQ3) limited warranty on parts and labor and is available today for pre-order (with free ground shipping) on Antec's online store (http://store.antec.com) for a price of $119.95. Complete availability of the KÃœHLER H2O 920 is slated for the end of April through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors.
To read more visit the official Antec blog post at: http://blog.antec.com/videos/introducing-the-kuhler-h2o-920-cpu-cooler. For an in-depth product overview video be sure to visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgXrxBhrC54
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism