KÃœHLER H2O 920 builds on success of KÃœHLER H2O 620, offering improved airflow, zero maintenance and sealed liquid cooling solution
Fremont, CA - April 12, 2011 - In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the KÃœHLER H2O 920 - Antec's new maximum-performance liquid CPU cooler.
Antec's KÃœHLER H2O 920 offers a sealed liquid CPU cooling solution for PC hardware, overclockers and gaming enthusiasts world-wide, and was developed in conjunction with Asetek (www.asetek.com,) the industry-leading supplier of OEM liquid cooling systems for computers. An advancement of the popular KÃœHLER H2O 620, several key upgrades of the KÃœHLER H2O 920 enable it to deliver even greater CPU cooling performance in a quick, easy-to-install package that requires zero maintenance and is built to OEM standards for reliability.
Antec's KÃœHLER H2O 920 features a double-thick radiator and two 120 mm fans, as well as interactive fan control via Asetek's ChillControl software. In addition, the KÃœHLER H2O 920 includes the latest-generation low-profile pump for exceptional liquid circulation while preserving internal airflow, easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning, a third-generation copper cold plate for optimal conduction and a push-pull configuration for high airflow and maximum CPU heat dissipation.
The KÃœHLER H2O 920 utilizes Asetek's Advanced Fan Control technology (for customized liquid temperature fan control via Asetek's ChillControl V software) to deliver Antec's renowned Quiet ComputingÂ™ technology for quiet, efficient performance. Additionally, the KÃœHLER H2O 920's dual Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) speed-switchable cooling fans provide finely tuned control delivering high-performance at minimum noise levels.
ChillControl V software, which is exclusive to the KÃœHLER H2O 920, provides monitoring and control of liquid temperatures, fan speed, pump speed, sound level, and the ability to customize fan speeds at three levels based on liquid temperature for maximum performance and lowest noise. ChillControl V software also allows users to select and modify the Antec logo color on the pump cap to match system interiors.
"Like the popular KÃœHLER H2O 620, the KÃœHLER H2O 920 provides the benefits of water cooling in a sealed and prefilled unit, with zero maintenance required," said Tak Niwa, director BU 1, enclosures and accessories at Antec. "It's a very powerful and capable solution giving users the freedom to finely tune and customize cooling to fit their needs."
"Asetek drew on its deep experience with the enthusiast community when developing the new control technologies featured in the Antec KÃœHLER H2O 920," said Steve Branton, director of marketing at Asetek. "Enthusiasts will appreciate the interactive control experience KÃœHLER H2O 920 delivers with its combination of excellent performance, liquid temperature fan control and the ChillControl 5 application."
The KÃœHLER H2O 920 high-performance CPU cooler is backed by Antec's Quality 3-year (AQ3) limited warranty on parts and labor and is available today for pre-order (with free ground shipping) on Antec's online store (http://store.antec.com) for a price of $119.95. Complete availability of the KÃœHLER H2O 920 is slated for the end of April through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors.
To read more visit the official Antec blog post at: http://blog.antec.com/videos/introducing-the-kuhler-h2o-920-cpu-cooler. For an in-depth product overview video be sure to visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgXrxBhrC54
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4