40-pin and 44-pin IDE DOMs Offer Extreme Reliability in Capacities from 8GB to 64GB
Fremont, California - April 12, 2011 - Active Media Products, a world leading manufacturer of DOMs and small form factor SSDs, today announced eight new low-profile IDE DOMs for server, industrial and embedded computing applications in capacities from 8GB to 64GB.
AMP's new Type-3 and Type-4 IDE / PATA DOMs are both designed in a low-profile orientation to fit into very tight enclosures. Both types are available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities. Type-3 models have an industry standard 40-pin female IDE connector, and Type-4 models have an industry standard 44-pin female IDE connector. These two new types give AMP a complete line of IDE DOMs.
All these IDE DOMs are based on reliable NAND Flash. The new Type-3 and Type-4 IDE DOMs include a write protection switch, which adds an extra level of security against viruses, file corruption, or inadvertent file deletion which could cause a failure of the embedded system. This improves field reliability of embedded computers and helps reduce maintenance costs. Jerry Thomson, Active Media Products VP of Sales, said in a statement, "These products show AMPs leadership and continued commitment to developing extremely small and reliable embedded storage solutions " All these products are available now directly from ActiveMP.com. Approximate pricing is as follows: 8GB - $65; 16GB - $85; 32GB - $160; 64GB $325.
About Active Media Products
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC was founded in 2008 to develop advanced new storage products that improve performance and reliability while enhancing the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a world leader in DOMs and small form factor SSDs.
Latest News Posts
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse