Delkin announces the fastest SD memory card built to Secure Digital format specifications, with transfer speeds up to 95MB/s read, 80MB/s write and an impressive 633X speed rating that more than triples previous Class 10 capabilities. The new card, dubbed Elite 633X for its superb performance, utilizes an Ultra High Speed Bus Interface to achieve unprecedented transfer speeds.
"With DSLRs shooting RAW in continuous bursts that exceed 10 frames per second and pro video cameras regularly shooting streaming HD and 3D video, imaging professionals need a card that won't slow them down," explains CEO Martin Wood. "The Elite 633 card is the first Secure Digital card that promises to keep up with the most advanced imaging equipment in the market."
The Elite 633 card utilizes the Secure Digital Association's "Ultra High Speed" (UHS-I) specification, which enables bus-interface speeds up to 104 Megabytes per second and full backwards compatibility among SDHC and SDXC host devices for seamless integration in today's devices . When paired with UHS enabled equipment such as Nikon's D7000 and Canon's T3i, benefits such as real-time broadcasting and simultaneous recording become attainable for the first time. Additional features like advanced Error Correction Code (ECC), reliable Wear Leveling, and storage integrity in harsh conditions (including static, vibration, shock & UV light exposure) make this a buzz worthy card among the professional imaging crowd.
"We expect the new speed capabilities to have a substantial impact on videography in particular," explains Marketing Manager Anna Lopez. "Limitations that have existed in digital imaging for years are all of a sudden lifted, and we are anxious to see more industries moving over to digital capture because of it."
The Delkin Elite 633 card will be offered in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, with a 64GB SDXC version planned for the near future. Delkin's industry leading lifetime warranty & San Diego based technical support accompany the line-up, with image and data recovery offered free of charge. Cards will begin shipping on April 13th to specialty photography and videography retailers worldwide for a retail price of $139.99, $249.99 & $439.99 respectively.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new AIO features full-sized GPU slot
- Phanteks launches first-ever water block with Glacier G1080
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream