New Addonics Storage Device Lets You Install Six CF or CFast Cards in One 5 1/4-inch Drive Bay
SAN JOSE, CA (April 11, 2011) -- Addonics Technologies (www.addonics.com) today announced the CF/CFast Drive, which lets you create a solid state drive with a high speed SATA interface by simply using any CF card or a high speed CFast card.
The CF/CFast Drive can be installed into a standard 5 1/4" drive bay of a desktop or rack mounted system to accommodate up to six CF/CFast media. The media can be configured as six independent drives or combined into a RAID group to form a large capacity, high performing solid state drive.
Any of the six media slots can be used as an internal storage application so that the media cannot be accessible from outside the system. This flexibility enables the CF/CFast drive to be used as a bootable storage device, as six removable drives or as a combination of a boot drive and removable storage -- all inside a 5 1/4" drive bay.
The six media slots in CF/CFast drive are highly customizable. The CF or CFast media can be mixed and matched and any of the slots can be converted into an internal flash drive slot to prevent the media from being accessible outside the system.
Four models are available. One is for CF media and the other for CFast media. The other two have a built-in hardware port multiplier for either CF or CFast, which supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 10, JBOD, Clone Mode (N-Way Mirror) or individual drives.
Prices range from $135-$199.
The new Addonics products are a complete solution for adding solid state storage for better performance, lower power consumption and improving the durability in computing environments with frequent shocks and vibrations. The company also sells Addonics-brand CFast media in 4-8-16-32 MB capacities.
For more information, visit the web site at http://www.addonics.com/products/flash_memory_reader/cf_cfast_drive.asp
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of internal/external and mobile storage products. Addonics products are available through the company online store http://www.shopaddonics.com, major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs