The ASUS Xonar U3 is a portable, pocket-sized audio solution that delivers an upgraded audio experience for notebook users. Slightly larger than a standard USB flash drive, the U3 is designed for users looking to turn their notebooks into a personal high fidelity audio center complete with Dolby and GX2.5 support.
The onboard audio solution for most notebooks in the market offers just the bare minimum in sound quality and controls. The Xonar U3 with built-in headphone amplifier is the best solution for those users who use their notebooks as personal entertainment centers. Weighing only 25g and easily fitting in a pocket, the U3 enhances treble and bass while driving high fidelity headphones with impedance up to 150 ohms. Also built-in is Xonar exclusive hyper-grounding technology, which works like a watershed to separate audio signals from noise to provide clean and clear sound. Installation is easy and with multiple pre-set equalizer settings and modes for gaming, music, movies and headphone use, upgrading notebook sound is quick and simple.
Realistic audio with Dolby and GX 2.5 support
The Xonar U3 offers a wide range of Dolby Home Theater Technology including: Dolby Headphone, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Digital Virtual Speaker and Dolby Digital Live. Each plays its part in delivering cinema-quality sound so users can experience movies and music in high-quality and discrete multi-channel surround sound. The Xonar U3 is also ideal for gamers, with built-in GX 2.5 Gaming Audio Engine which is compatible with EAX 5.0 audio signals. This enables up to 128 different sound effects to be played simultaneously for a realistic 3D experience.
Latest News Posts
- Creative teams with Twitch on level up race in WoW
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop