MSI to Make AM3+ Processor Upgrade Painless for its Users
Internationally renowned mainboard and graphics card manufacturer MSI officially announced its AMD AM3 mainboards and the corresponding BIOS versions with full compatibility with all AMD AM3+ multi-core processors. By upgrading the BIOS with a few simple steps, users can enjoy the powerful performance of AMD AM3+ multi-core processors without extra expenses. The brand new AMD AM3+ multi-core processors have more cores and larger L3 cache memory capacity. Also, the built-in 2nd generation Turbo Core technology also boosts the performance of the new AMD AM3+ multi-core processors. Along with the latest 32nm process which significantly enhances the electrical specifications, AMD AM3+ multi-core processors will absolutely be the next-generation indicator of performance.
In addition to upgrading all BIOS on the existing AM3 mainboards supporting AMD AM3+ multi-core processors before shipping to correspond to the upcoming AMD AM3+ processors, MSI will post the BIOS of corresponding mainboards with support for the new AMD AM3+ processors for consumers to upgrade their MSI AM3 mainboards in order to meet their demands for system upgrade and experiencing the powerful performance of the next-generation AMD processors.
MSI AM3 mainboards with support for AMD AM3+ multi-core processors and corresponding BIOS versions:
For the latest information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ARK Survival Evolved dedicated servers go live on PS4
- Shenmue III secures publishing deal with Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous exceeds 2.75 million copies sold
- Bethesda hiring spree probably isn't for Elder Scrolls 6
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes