Stealth.Com Introduces a New Powerful Mini-PC with Core i7/i5/i3 Processors
Stealth.com Inc. (Stealth Computer) a leading ISO 9001 manufacturer of industrial rugged computers and peripherals has released their most powerful and advanced mini pc yet, the LPC-670 LittlePC. The new Stealth LPC-670 small form factor PC offers tremendous power in a tiny package that measures 6.5" x 6" and less than 2" in height. The diminutive machine is about the size of a hard cover novel yet surpasses performance of computers many times its physical size.
"The Stealth Model: LPC-670 is the most powerful and advanced small form Little PC we have ever offered. This full featured machine utilizes the new Intel Core i7/i5/i3 mobile processor family and we believe it competes for the most processing power per square inch of any personal computer available today." stated Ed Boutilier President & CEO of Stealth.com Inc.
The LPC-670 mini PC features a multitude of I/O connectivity built into its impressively small design such as; Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi 802.11g, 4-USB 2.0, Serial, DVI-I, Audio and HDMI ports. The LPC-670 supports up to 8GB in DDR3 memory and has a built-in 2.5" mobile hard drive with up to 750GB's of storage space for archived data. For applications that require extra high shock, vibration and wide temperature ranges optional SSD (Solid State Hard Drive) are available. A slim DVD/CD-RW optical drive comes standard with an optional Blu-ray burner available. The LPC-670 operates from an external 20VDC power adapter (included) or can be connected to an external DC source of 12 to 20VDC, ideal for mobile and in-vehicle applications. Systems are compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP, Linux etc and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the end user. Stealth's new LPC-670 Small Form PC is currently shipping with a base price starting at $1,650.00 USD.
Stealth products are ideal for demanding applications within the Industrial, Commercial, Scientific Research, Military, Public Safety, Utility, Transportation, mining and Telecommunications markets.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- EA made more on live services than games in Q1'17
- Xiaomi Mi 6 special edition available in only 100 units
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway - UPDATE
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers