urocom launches MXM 3.0 AMD HD 6970M for graphics intensive embedded systems
Eurocom Corporation (www.eurocom.com), the leading mobile technology developer launches the AMD HD 6970M MXM 3.0b graphics module for embedded systems. The AMD HD6970M graphics module is ideal for Eurocom embedded customers that require the absolute best in terms of graphical performance and processing. The module is also ideal for hardware designers developing small form factor PCs, embedded workstations and notebooks.
The industry standard MXM 3.0 specification for graphics subsystems allows for improved cooling capability, reduced power and height, enabling engineers to create smaller, more efficient embedded systems, reduce development time and costs and introduce new designs faster to market.
The HD 6970M graphics card is currently the highest performing card for embedded designs. Making it ideal for applications that require the highest possible graphics processing available, such as satellite imaging, mapping, surveillance, medical imaging, digital signage, image recognition, robotics, small form-factor computers, and notebook designs.
The graphics processor unit also supports 3D stereoscopic and BD-3D technologies with hardware MVC decode support. With the addition of the new security processor feature, DRM support can be off loaded from the CPU to GPU.
HD 6970M supports DX 11 with Shader Model 5.0, PCI E Revision 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, and integrated HDMI 1.4a technologies. The unified Video Decoder 3 enables support for dual stream decode of high definition contents, along with the decode support of H.264 and VC-1, and entropy decode support of MPEG-2 HD and MPEG-4 part 2 (DivX and xVid).
-HD 6970M Product Details
-Mobility RADEON BLACKCOMB XT graphics technology
-Number of layers: 12
-Dimensions W x L: 105mmx82mm (4.13"x3.22")
-Onboard 2GB memory, 256-bits memory interface
-Memory clock: 900MHz
-Memory Bus Width: 256 bits
-Memory Type: 8pcs GDDR5 64MX32-5.0, Samsung K4G20325FC-HC04
-ATI Radeon at 680Mz engine clock
Operating System Support
-Register Compatible with VGA
-Supports VESA PnP compatible displays
-BIOS compatible with VESA for super VGA
-DDC 1/2b/2b+ monitor support
-VESA Display Power Management Support
-Separate horizontal and vertical synchronization at TTL levels
Display Support for VBios
-LVDS/DVI-D (single link)/ VGA
-Benchmarks HD 6970M
3DMark Vantage, 3D Mark 11, 3DMark 06, and Unigine Heaven 2.1.
3DMark Vantage: P 3420
3D Mark 11: P 13397
3DMark 06: 21043
Unigine Heaven 2.1: 680, 29.3 FPS
Full Benchmark Results: http://web.eurocom.com/ec/ec_GetBenchmarkB(2)
Tested in EUROCOM Racer
Processor: Intel i7-29320XM
Memory: 4G (2x2GB DDR3-1333)
Display: 15.6 inch Full HD, 1920x1080
Chipset: Intel HM 65
Eurocom is a leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities.
For more information on programs, such as the "Trade in Program", "Education Program", "Factory Outlet" and "Upgrade Center" or to customize a machine, visit Eurocom.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines