urocom launches MXM 3.0 AMD HD 6970M for graphics intensive embedded systems
Eurocom Corporation (www.eurocom.com), the leading mobile technology developer launches the AMD HD 6970M MXM 3.0b graphics module for embedded systems. The AMD HD6970M graphics module is ideal for Eurocom embedded customers that require the absolute best in terms of graphical performance and processing. The module is also ideal for hardware designers developing small form factor PCs, embedded workstations and notebooks.
The industry standard MXM 3.0 specification for graphics subsystems allows for improved cooling capability, reduced power and height, enabling engineers to create smaller, more efficient embedded systems, reduce development time and costs and introduce new designs faster to market.
The HD 6970M graphics card is currently the highest performing card for embedded designs. Making it ideal for applications that require the highest possible graphics processing available, such as satellite imaging, mapping, surveillance, medical imaging, digital signage, image recognition, robotics, small form-factor computers, and notebook designs.
The graphics processor unit also supports 3D stereoscopic and BD-3D technologies with hardware MVC decode support. With the addition of the new security processor feature, DRM support can be off loaded from the CPU to GPU.
HD 6970M supports DX 11 with Shader Model 5.0, PCI E Revision 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, and integrated HDMI 1.4a technologies. The unified Video Decoder 3 enables support for dual stream decode of high definition contents, along with the decode support of H.264 and VC-1, and entropy decode support of MPEG-2 HD and MPEG-4 part 2 (DivX and xVid).
-HD 6970M Product Details
-Mobility RADEON BLACKCOMB XT graphics technology
-Number of layers: 12
-Dimensions W x L: 105mmx82mm (4.13"x3.22")
-Onboard 2GB memory, 256-bits memory interface
-Memory clock: 900MHz
-Memory Bus Width: 256 bits
-Memory Type: 8pcs GDDR5 64MX32-5.0, Samsung K4G20325FC-HC04
-ATI Radeon at 680Mz engine clock
Operating System Support
-Register Compatible with VGA
-Supports VESA PnP compatible displays
-BIOS compatible with VESA for super VGA
-DDC 1/2b/2b+ monitor support
-VESA Display Power Management Support
-Separate horizontal and vertical synchronization at TTL levels
Display Support for VBios
-LVDS/DVI-D (single link)/ VGA
-Benchmarks HD 6970M
3DMark Vantage, 3D Mark 11, 3DMark 06, and Unigine Heaven 2.1.
3DMark Vantage: P 3420
3D Mark 11: P 13397
3DMark 06: 21043
Unigine Heaven 2.1: 680, 29.3 FPS
Full Benchmark Results: http://web.eurocom.com/ec/ec_GetBenchmarkB(2)
Tested in EUROCOM Racer
Processor: Intel i7-29320XM
Memory: 4G (2x2GB DDR3-1333)
Display: 15.6 inch Full HD, 1920x1080
Chipset: Intel HM 65
Eurocom is a leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities.
For more information on programs, such as the "Trade in Program", "Education Program", "Factory Outlet" and "Upgrade Center" or to customize a machine, visit Eurocom.com.
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent