LEADTEK NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800:
A performance driven thoroughbred in a new world of fast computing at its best!
Taipei, Taiwan, November 13th, 2008 - Leadtek Research Inc., the leading manufacturer of professional graphics card solutions and exclusive workstation partner of NVIDIA in the APAC market for the exception of Japan, today announced the launch of its latest new workstation graphics card, NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800.
Based on NVIDIA's Quadro FX chipsets the trend setting Leadtek Quadro FX 5800 represents the latest in workstation graphics cards - a revolution in visual computing without peer among market rivals. Leadtek Quadro FX 5800 embodies all the muscle of NVIDIA Quadro Ultra-High-End solutions that give geophysicists, designers, scientists, engineers, and other technical professionals visual supercomputing from their desktops.
It's all possible because Quadro FX 5800, through a combination of revolutionary NVIDIA CUDA technology, provides a flexible platform that can be paired with NVIDIA Quadro G-Sync, SDI, or SLI technology. It can even be integrated in the NVIDIA Quadro Plex visual computing system (VCS) to offer best-in-class industry solutions with a standard C language interface.
Professional applications take advantage of the Quadro FX 5800 advanced feature set with the 4GB of frame buffer providing the right set of tools to deliver results pushing visualization beyond traditional 3D. Highest application performance and quality meet the most demanding needs of workstation users of CAD (computer-aided design), CAE (computer-aided engineering), DCC (digital content creation), and corporate markets.
Fired up with the industry's most advanced feature set - the largest built-in 4GB GDDR3 frame buffer with ultra fast memory bandwidth and 128-bit precision graphics pipeline included - the new card doesn't only provide a platform to solve the most complex problems but also enables next generation applications with unprecedented image quality. And even more, NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800 offers a massive memory bandwidth of up to 102GB/sec with different digital display connectors able to support ultra-high-resolution panels of up to 2560 x 1600 - all resulting in dazzling detailed photo-realistic images.
As though all this wasn't enough, FX 5800 also provides vertex and pixel programmability with the reference standard for Shader Model 4.0 and operating systems enabling breakthrough ultra-realistic, real-time visualization applications for OpenGL and DirectX 10.0 industry-leading professional applications.
All in all, the NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800, the ultra-high-end choice in a range of similar products on offer, can take CAD, CAE, DCC, and visualization professional applications to a whole-new level of interactivity - and this by enabling unprecedented capabilities in programmability and precision.
So if you're still on the lookout for an effective high-performance graphics card solution, there's no need to look further than NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800 - the undisputed champ when it comes to experiencing fast computing at its best.
About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology.
For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand