Velocity Micro Announces the Inclusion of the Asetek 570LC in the Raptor Signature Edition
Asetek cooling solution also an option on the award winning Raptor Z90
Richmond, VA -April 7, 2011 - Velocity Micro, the premier independent builder of premium, high performance desktop computers, notebooks, peripherals, and tablets, announces the immediate inclusion of the Asetek 570LC CPU cooling solution in all Raptor gaming PCs. A truly maintenance free, premium cooling solution, the Asetek 570LC allows Velocity Micro's team of engineers to build and overclock some of the fastest, quietest, and most reliable gaming PCs on the market.
"One of the biggest challenges when building any ultra-performance desktop is dissipating the heat generated by the CPU, especially when overclocking. Essentially, heat is your enemy," said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. "The Asetek 570LC allows our engineering team to quietly and efficiently cool the CPU for a more powerful, longer lasting desktop. That gives us a distinct edge over the competition."
"In the battle against heat, liquid cooling is a premium weapon, and the engineering team at Velocity Micro has selected the heaviest gun in the Asetek arsenal for their Raptor gaming PCs," said Steve Branton, Director of Marketing at Asetek. "The choice of the 570LC is indicative of the robust, extreme performance components Velocity Micro selects to deliver best-in-class gaming systems to its customers."
The Asetek 570LC gives Velocity Micro engineers up to 10° C more headroom when overclocking versus standard air cooling. This allows them to push CPU speeds higher without sacrificing reliability or overall system longevity. Other key advantages include:
Totally maintenance free, factory sealed liquid cooling loop
Extremely quiet at just 26 dB
The Asetek 570LC is available as an option immediately on the Raptor Z90 and by default on Velocity Micro's flagship system, the Raptor Signature Edition. For more information or to configure your own ultra-performance, liquid-cooled Velocity Micro PC, visit http://www.velocitymicro.com.
ABOUT VELOCITY MICRO, INC.
Velocity Micro, Inc. is the premier high-performance personal computer provider in North America. Founded in 1992, Richmond, Va.-based Velocity Micro custom builds award winning gaming, mobile, multimedia, small business, workstation, visual supercomputers and peripherals. Velocity Micro products are currently available at most consumer electronics retailers nationwide. For more information, please call (800) 303-7866 or visit http://www.VelocityMicro.com.
Velocity Micro has earned over 60 industry awards, including 11 PC Magazine Editor's Choice awards. CNET, Maximum PC, Mobile PC, PC World, Computer Gaming World, Computer Shopper, and PC Gamer editors have all chosen Velocity Micro systems as some of the industry's best-performing, highest-quality, and most reliable PCs.
ABOUT ASETEK, INC.
Asetek is the world leading system thermal and acoustic management solution provider to OEMs servicing the gaming, workstation and performance PC markets. The company's liquid thermal management systems deliver superior thermal and acoustic performance in a factory sealed unit that sets new standards for reliability and suitability for large volume production. Leading OEMs use Asetek's liquid cooling products in systems where customers demand exceptional performance, quiet computing and maximum reliability.
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20