ZOTAC Announces GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer, today introduces the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition - its fastest single-GPU graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition is designed to amplify cooling performance and gaming at extreme high-definition resolutions.
A custom high-performance heat-pipe heatsink enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition to stay cool and whisper-quiet while dual orange 92mm fans add a stylish ZOTAC touch to create an enthusiast-grade graphics card that combines performance and style in a single 2.5-slot graphics card.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition boosts gaming performance by doubling the video memory of standard ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 graphics card for a total of 3GB of video memory. The 3GB of video memory ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition is able to render the latest Microsoft DirectX 11-enabled games and applications with maximum details and performance at resolutions up to 2560x1600.
"Enthusiast gamers demand the absolute best performance available. With the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition, we are able to boost high-resolution gaming performance while reducing noise levels and temperatures," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
To let users take advantage of the graphics processing power available from the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition, a copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is bundled with the card. Brotherhood takes gamers on an epic action-packed journey through a beautifully rendered replication of ancient Rome, Italy as Ezio, the master assassin.
Latest News Posts
- Switch Pro controller can be used to play PC games
- Xbox One gets $10 EA Access-like subscription service
- The Xenomorph is unleashed in new 'Alien' trailer
- NVIDIA announces its new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Bethesda optimizing games for AMD's Ryzen and Vega tech
- IPMI on E3C226D2I
- Site & Forum impressions
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Massive, Lightstorm and Fox Interactive team up for a game based on Avatar universe
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art