ZOTAC Announces GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer, today introduces the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition - its fastest single-GPU graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition is designed to amplify cooling performance and gaming at extreme high-definition resolutions.
A custom high-performance heat-pipe heatsink enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition to stay cool and whisper-quiet while dual orange 92mm fans add a stylish ZOTAC touch to create an enthusiast-grade graphics card that combines performance and style in a single 2.5-slot graphics card.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition boosts gaming performance by doubling the video memory of standard ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 graphics card for a total of 3GB of video memory. The 3GB of video memory ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition is able to render the latest Microsoft DirectX 11-enabled games and applications with maximum details and performance at resolutions up to 2560x1600.
"Enthusiast gamers demand the absolute best performance available. With the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition, we are able to boost high-resolution gaming performance while reducing noise levels and temperatures," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
To let users take advantage of the graphics processing power available from the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition, a copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is bundled with the card. Brotherhood takes gamers on an epic action-packed journey through a beautifully rendered replication of ancient Rome, Italy as Ezio, the master assassin.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- Duran Duran: Streaming music 'is the way forward for the future'
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC