ZOTAC Announces GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer, today introduces the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition - its fastest single-GPU graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition is designed to amplify cooling performance and gaming at extreme high-definition resolutions.
A custom high-performance heat-pipe heatsink enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition to stay cool and whisper-quiet while dual orange 92mm fans add a stylish ZOTAC touch to create an enthusiast-grade graphics card that combines performance and style in a single 2.5-slot graphics card.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition boosts gaming performance by doubling the video memory of standard ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 graphics card for a total of 3GB of video memory. The 3GB of video memory ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition is able to render the latest Microsoft DirectX 11-enabled games and applications with maximum details and performance at resolutions up to 2560x1600.
"Enthusiast gamers demand the absolute best performance available. With the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition, we are able to boost high-resolution gaming performance while reducing noise levels and temperatures," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
To let users take advantage of the graphics processing power available from the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition, a copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is bundled with the card. Brotherhood takes gamers on an epic action-packed journey through a beautifully rendered replication of ancient Rome, Italy as Ezio, the master assassin.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio