New Asetek Pumps Enhance CPU & GPU Performance
Liquid Temperature Fan Control Delivers Optimum Cooling and Quiet Computing
Asetek Inc., the world's leading supplier of liquid cooling technology for computers, today announced two new pump technologies that deliver optimized cooling and quieter computing. The new pumps use Liquid Temperature Fan Control technology to automatically adjust fan speeds at the radiator. This technology boosts cooling for significant CPU and GPU overclocking and keeps the computer quiet during less demanding tasks. The Antec KÜHLER H2O 620 liquid CPU cooler is the first product to feature Liquid Temperature Fan Control technology.
Asetek's new pump technologies give Do-It-Yourself PC hardware and gaming enthusiasts a choice between two liquid temperature fan control strategies:
Automatic liquid temperature fan control provides a "Plug and Play" user experience.
Interactive liquid temperature fan control for those who like to tweak and monitor their hardware.
Both pump technologies use integrated temperature sensors to monitor liquid temperatures and adjust fan speeds. Preset speed control curves are built into pumps with automatic fan control. Pumps with interactive fan control include a USB interface to Asetek's ChillControl monitoring and control app.
ChillControl gives enthusiasts the ability to define their own speed curves or select between preset curves. It also provides monitoring of liquid temperatures, fan speed, pump speed, and sound level. A purely fun feature of ChillControl is the ability to change the color of the lighting in the pump cap to match your machine color or mood.
"Water has a thermal capacity 4000 times greater than air," said Steve Branton, Director of Marketing at Asetek. "Liquid Temperature Fan Control technology leverages the higher thermal capacity of Asetek's liquid coolers to effectively cool CPUs and GPUs across sharp spikes in load without spiking fan speed or noise. The technology gradually ramps fan speed to maintain temperatures during sustained loads delivering an optimized overclocking and quiet computing experience."
More information on Liquid Temperature Fan Control technology can be found at http://www.asetek.com. More information on the Antec KÜHLER H2O 620 with Automatic Liquid Temperature Fan Control can be found at http://www.antec.com.
Asetek is the world leading provider of liquid cooling solutions for thermal and acoustic management to OEMs servicing the gaming, workstation and performance PC markets. The company's sealed liquid cooling systems deliver superior thermal and acoustic performance in a factory sealed unit that sets new standards for reliability and suitability for large volume production. Leading OEMs use Asetek's liquid cooling products in systems where customers demand exceptional performance, quiet computing and maximum reliability.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront screenshots in 4K look absolutely incredible
- Stealing keys through the help of 3D printing is a possibility
- Sharkoon offers a mouse and bungee with USB hub for under $55
- SMITE launching Xbox One beta soon with Australian servers too
- Australians can now see a doctor through video link thanks to Telstra
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors