ADATA Announces BN Series Power Supply Units
ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of its latest series of power supply for personal computers. The BN Series is targeted towards consumer and professional users who are looking for economical solutions in energy efficient power.
With 80 Plus Bronze certification, the BN series offer up to 85% efficiency, while the 95% Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) minimizes power loss. The series comes in four wattage models to meet a wide range of individual user needs, and all models meet both the European Energy Using Products Directive (EuP) and The American Energy Star 5.0 standard. The units run quietly and emit extremely low levels of interference.
An interesting aesthetic touch on what is often a bland system component is the patented design pattern on the laminated steel shell. The innovative surface coating process yields an attractive textured appearance.
Meets EuP and Energy Star 5.0
80 PLUS (Bronze)
Low Ripple ＆ Noise
Textured laminated surface
ADATA BN Series power supply units are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information about ADATA BN Series power supply unit can be found on the company's website.
Latest News Posts
- Two federal officers charged with bitcoin during investigation
- British Airways suspends frequent flyer program after cyberattack
- One killed, others injured in failed attack against NSA campus
- Mobile payments are appealing, but still no threat to credit cards
- Chinese hackers blamed in recent GitHub DDoS cyberattack siege
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi