Team Group Xtreem LV DDR3 2133, 1600 Over-clocking masterpieces hit the market side by side
Release Sandy Bridge's high performance seal
With the launch of Intel's new generation high performance Sandy Bridge platform, Team Group Inc. announces its two exquisitely designed over-clocking masterpieces, Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 and Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24, targeting at overclockers who look for high performance. Designed with focus on their compatibilities with the Sandy Bridge platform, both Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 and Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 use specially selected original particles manufactured under new production process, and pass 24 hours of strict burn-in testing to bring to consumers an exceptional usage experience. In addition, Team Group's Xtreem series memory modules are all completely compatible with the Intel XMP technology, and superior in high-performance and low-timing to fully release the potential of every computer!
- Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27-1T challenges Power User's over-clocking techniques
Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 features 256*8 particles, 4GB/8GB dual-channel packaging with a maximum transfer bandwidth up to 17GB/sec. With its 1T Command rate, Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 allows overclocking fanatics easily conquering the challenging P67 platform and advancing their techniques!
- Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 enjoys natural and smooth
Compared to DDR3 2133's high frequency, Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 is characterized with low latency to guarantee a stable performance on the overclocking platform. With 4GB/6GB dual-channel and triple-channel packaging, Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 is embedded with built-in XMP parameters, and only requires 1.65V to operate. Such high cost and performance ratio makes it not only a good value product that overclocking enthusiasts can't afford to miss, but also the best device for building a high performance platform.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Why wasn't the NX at E3? Nintendo is afraid of copycats
- HTC brings 30 companies together for VR, has $10 billion to spend
- Nintendo is officially researching VR
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities