Team Group Xtreem LV DDR3 2133, 1600 Over-clocking masterpieces hit the market side by side
Release Sandy Bridge's high performance seal
With the launch of Intel's new generation high performance Sandy Bridge platform, Team Group Inc. announces its two exquisitely designed over-clocking masterpieces, Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 and Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24, targeting at overclockers who look for high performance. Designed with focus on their compatibilities with the Sandy Bridge platform, both Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 and Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 use specially selected original particles manufactured under new production process, and pass 24 hours of strict burn-in testing to bring to consumers an exceptional usage experience. In addition, Team Group's Xtreem series memory modules are all completely compatible with the Intel XMP technology, and superior in high-performance and low-timing to fully release the potential of every computer!
- Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27-1T challenges Power User's over-clocking techniques
Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 features 256*8 particles, 4GB/8GB dual-channel packaging with a maximum transfer bandwidth up to 17GB/sec. With its 1T Command rate, Xtreem LV DDR3 2133 9-11-9-27 allows overclocking fanatics easily conquering the challenging P67 platform and advancing their techniques!
- Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 enjoys natural and smooth
Compared to DDR3 2133's high frequency, Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 is characterized with low latency to guarantee a stable performance on the overclocking platform. With 4GB/6GB dual-channel and triple-channel packaging, Xtreem LV DDR3 1600 6-8-8-24 is embedded with built-in XMP parameters, and only requires 1.65V to operate. Such high cost and performance ratio makes it not only a good value product that overclocking enthusiasts can't afford to miss, but also the best device for building a high performance platform.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi