Club 3D Announces Radeon HD 6790 CoolStream Edition Graphics Card
Club 3D B.V. announces the introduction of the Radeon HD 6790 CoolStream Edition video card based on the Barts SE chipset, AMD' second generation DirectX 11. The new Club 3D Radeon HD 6790 1 GB GDDR5 video card features now the AMD HD3D technology which allows you to play your favorite games in full stereo 3D with a single video card (up to 6 monitors) and enjoy with EyeSpeed technology the latest 3D Blu-ray movies.
The new card comes equipped with CoolStream Cooling Technology to run your hottest titles without compromising performance. CoolStream features high performance heatpipes and a unique fan blade design to increase performance for your gaming and multimedia experience.
Second generation Microsoft DirectX 11 support
PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface
AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration
UVD 3 dedicated video playback accelerator
AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing technology
AMD HD3D technology
Blu-ray 3D support
AMD CrossfireX multi-GPU technology
Integrated HDMI 1.4a with support for stereoscopic 3D
Integrated HD audio controller· AMD PowerPlay power management technology
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Console gamers can scale The Division's visuals to boost frame rates
- Mad Catz CEO & Chairman resign after poor quarterly results
- Metal Gear Online getting a new expansion 'Cloaked in Silence'
- World of Tanks update 9,14 is gonna be big, plenty of bang to it
- Amazon's new games engine is powerful, flexible, and totally free
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance