Club 3D Announces Radeon HD 6790 CoolStream Edition Graphics Card
Club 3D B.V. announces the introduction of the Radeon HD 6790 CoolStream Edition video card based on the Barts SE chipset, AMD' second generation DirectX 11. The new Club 3D Radeon HD 6790 1 GB GDDR5 video card features now the AMD HD3D technology which allows you to play your favorite games in full stereo 3D with a single video card (up to 6 monitors) and enjoy with EyeSpeed technology the latest 3D Blu-ray movies.
The new card comes equipped with CoolStream Cooling Technology to run your hottest titles without compromising performance. CoolStream features high performance heatpipes and a unique fan blade design to increase performance for your gaming and multimedia experience.
Second generation Microsoft DirectX 11 support
PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface
AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration
UVD 3 dedicated video playback accelerator
AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing technology
AMD HD3D technology
Blu-ray 3D support
AMD CrossfireX multi-GPU technology
Integrated HDMI 1.4a with support for stereoscopic 3D
Integrated HD audio controller· AMD PowerPlay power management technology
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league